FIFA 13

TheDribbler

Surya the question remains ... What will you do with your copy of FIFA 12 ... ??

Will your love for it end after fifa 13 and if not , how often would u play it .. And this question goes to all of you out there .

FIFA games are the only games I never sell. have all the games from FIFA 09-12. I never play them though :P

as much as I hate to pay the extra 1K, its FIFA and 1K is something most of us spend for movies over two weekends and considering the replay value .. i will buy the game.

Surya why not invest ur money in a different genre game for the time being .. Black ops II seems to be my taking my money ... Plus everybody knows how rapidly fifa's prices fall ... I can bet on it that it'll be selling like hotcakes in 2-3 months on the TP after its release ... for 2 grand or so.

^^^

That's true. I still have Fifa 08 and 09 (Xbox 360) and Fifa 10, 11, 12 (PS3) and don't plan to sell it. But increasing the price to 3.5K is ridiculous :(

its a stupid decision and of all the games ea did it to fifa :doh:

But are you gonna give up on clubs? :(

Surya why not invest ur money in a different genre game for the time being .. Black ops II seems to be my taking my money ... Plus everybody knows how rapidly fifa's prices fall ... I can bet on it that it'll be selling like hotcakes in 2-3 months on the TP after its release ... for 2 grand or so.

this year. . Its just fifa 13, ac3 and re6. Rest all from tp.

TBH , i feel ( this is my personal opinion) that a franchise that keeps releasing games every year is just greedy .. They usually fail to improve a lot in terms of gameplay & innovation and just tend to get repetitive .

I've seen that happen a lot ... Be it Modern Warfare or whatever .. Every year a new version is meh .

Now Black ops II is releasing 2 years after black ops did and u see the trailers & u'll drop your jaw .The same goes for God Of War : Ascension (its releasing a long time after Gow III did)

Uncharted series is an exception.. Nawwwty dawwwg :majesty:

TBH , i feel ( this is my personal opinion) that a franchise that keeps releasing games every year is just greedy .. They usually fail to improve a lot in terms of gameplay & innovation and just tend to get repetitive .

I've seen that happen a lot ... Be it Modern Warfare or whatever .. Every year a new version is meh .

Now Black ops II is releasing 2 years after black ops did and u see the trailers & u'll drop your jaw .The same goes for God Of War : Ascension (its releasing a long time after Gow III did)

Ofcourse they are Greedy

FYI, MW games(made by IW), Uncharted series released alternate years. same as the game you are jizzing about - Black Ops.

after reading your comment about "how gameplay and innovation are repetitive and how FIFA failed to improve" ... curious as to how many FIFA games you played till now.

Fifa have to release every year imo.

folks who watch football understand this

FYI, MW games(made by IW), Uncharted series released alternate years. same as the game you are jizzing about - Black Ops.

Okay maybe i miscalculated but i KNOW that Mw3 failed to add anything innovative because i've played 'em all Cod 's and COD:4 is still the best outa 'em all .

after reading your comment about "how gameplay and innovation are repetitive and how FIFA failed to improve" ... curious as to how many FIFA games you played

I had a modded ps3 console before i bought this new one and played some fifa 11 on it .. But if you call additions to the carrer mode as innovations then re-think.. Also i just found out the tactical defending & jockeying as the new additions (correct me if i'm wrong )

Fifa have to release every year imo.

"EVERY SPORTS GAME" needs to be released on a yearly basis coz sports are season based .... Over a year Squads change , New players are added , team position changes on the world leaderboards , a lot many other reasons (and i don't watch football :P)

But surya bro i'm emphasising on a company's greediness & consumer awareness .. Whats the point of spending 3500/- bucks on a game that will have just better looking players than FIFA 12 .. All said ..in the end i hope EA proves my concern wrong and release smthing that even i'm forced to buy .

No one's supporting EA for the BS pricing .. its just that most of the FIFA fans went through these discussions about how sports game never improve/doesnt bring many new things to the table each year and the ones arguing have not even played FIFA regularly.

Tactical Defending will seem like just one new addition and you are asking for the price for a new game. But the truth is and only regulars will understand this that "That" one addition have changed the entire thing about Fifa gameplay.

I bought Fifa 12 for 45 Pounds (~3.8k rs). I'll have to pay the same amount for Fifa 13 as well as I won't be in India during its release. I'll buy a fifa game no matter how bad ea prices it.

Whats the point of spending 3500/- bucks on a game that will have just better looking players than FIFA 12

There are gonna be a lot of gameplay changes as well.

The graphics are more or less same , the gameplay of 13 is the exact replica of fifa 10 with some additions of fifa 12 , there doesn't need to be a sports game every year , thanks to EA there will be a tennis game come next year !

Tactical Defending will seem like just one new addition and you are asking for the price for a new game. But the truth is and only regulars will understand this that "That" one addition have changed the entire thing about Fifa gameplay.

^

This :rolleyes:

Been playing fifa since 1998 world cup game. Played Fifa 2012 all through the year from day one. Bought PS VITA 4 days back with FIFA 12 and was disappointed. The game just felt bland without tactical defending.

No one's supporting EA for the BS pricing .. its just that most of the FIFA fans went through these discussions about how sports game never improve/doesnt bring many new things to the table each year and the ones arguing have not even played FIFA regularly.

next question, why buy fighting game, when the ultimate version is gonna release anyway

at that time I put on my wig & say "Notto disu shitto agen"

1317995028053.jpg

Archived