Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

They at least released MGS3-PW on XBOX before this, which is essentially all that is needed. PC players don't even have that.

they wont care much about it...if you have not played other titles or not.

MGSV is next gen MGS game...and these days no company want to miss out on potential pc gamers...but like i said they would still not launch any time soon on pc.

I have a feeling it will come 6-9 months after ps4/xbox release.

Y U DO DIS PS?

Toh kya karoon....mera bachpan mein game announce hua....jawaani ab kuch saal bacha hai bas .....lekin iss game ka ata pata nahi hai...

They should definitely release MGS collection on PC

I really don't see why they haven't done that yet

As far as 4....that is not going anywhere anytime soon IMO

It was developed on PS3 cell architecture solely

It would have to be developed from scratch if ported over to 360/PC

for 360 it's too late in the day

& PC economically & profitability wise it doesn't make sense

So yeah it could show up on future Xbox console or PC some time in distant future when porting/simulation cost is dirt cheap like MGS3

MGS5 is definitely coming on PC by the looks of the development cycle

Hum Mgs rising ke liya bhi bola tha...Pc mein ayega....admi log majak uda reha tha...lekin aya....yehi bhi HundredPercentSure ayega.

Toh kya karoon....mera bachpan mein game announce hua....jawaani ab kuch saal bacha hai bas .....lekin iss game ka ata pata nahi hai...

Arre. Game ka name "The Last Guardian" hai. Woh tumhari zindagi ki aakhri hissa mein hi aayega.

They at least released MGS3-PW on XBOX before this, which is essentially all that is needed. PC players don't even have that.

As a PC gamer , i have played every metal gear game on PC except mgs4 because of obvious reason .

Portable ops and Peace walker PSP version was not that great and lacked camera control . But on PC via emulator i can set xbox controller right stick for changing view which made the game much more easier to control .

So i think its fine if they dont release any previous game of Big Boss era . If i dont get a release date of PC version by the time game launch , will definitely get a PS4 . Phantom Pain is to good to miss .

Gonna start with MGS2 in some days. Can't wait for this game.

Prepare for one of the most badass intros ever....and one hell of a MGS game.

Prepare for one of the most badass intros ever....and one hell of a MGS game.

Can't wait. I haven't played MGS series before. So, i am going through the series from the start. Played MGS 1 a few months back and loved it. Gonna start with 2 in a few days.

read some real "mind blowing" and spoilerific stuff about the game today...Don't regret reading it ; but won't share it on this forum.....But if that is true then :panic: :panic: :panic: this game's gonna be super amazing!!!

I know what leak you are referring to. For those interested here's a link (WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILERS OF THE ENTIRE PLOT SO READ WITH CAUTION):

Edited by Arkham Inmate