WWE 2K14

AK77

Ambar, is it easy to pull off special moves?? i like when special moves have just one key and when meter is fulla nd all.

Yes. Just hit triangle at correct position for that wrestler.

Is it true Silentassassin bought WWE 2K14 for 2799 last month? :rofl:

lekin isse jyada spin doctor ka kisa tha ki he bought Mafia 2 for $50 steam mein when game was coming out for pc version for just Rs 499... :rofl:

:rofl:

Abey Lesnar wagera hai kya 2k14 mein ?

Yes. Goldberg too.

@zodak,ambar, just got sonic race transformed wala game..do you guys have that game??

I have it on Steam. Pretty awesome game.

Abey Lesnar wagera hai kya 2k14 mein ?

Is it true Silentassassin bought WWE 2K14 for 2799 last month? :rofl:

Online was terrible in 2010....I hope it's better in 2k14

Sorry yaar silent...but couldn't help it.. :rofl:

<_<

Bought it for 2499 though...not 2799 :P

5033bb207382f.jpg

this was my first game..

Bring it on was on PS2 :P

Same here :cheers:

Infact I went onto buying a PS2 just for Smackdown3 alone (remember it had a 15 minute story mode :P). Smackdown is the series that brought me into hardcore gaming :D.

Online was terrible in 2010....I hope it's better in 2k14

Online was pretty decent in 2013. Had some nice lag free matches in it when playing with Indian players at least. Even played elimination chamber without much lag.

Pffttchhh My first game on every PS console I own was a Smackdown game.

On PS1: Smackdown 2

PS2: Smackdown vs Raw 2007

PS3: Smackdown vs Raw 2010

And I have played every WWE game released on PS consoles+Gamecube console.

Will buy PS4 when next gen WWE game releases.

Brother from another mother confirmed. :punk:

So, finally played lil bit of 2K14.. Man, it's good, really good. I like it :D .. Tried few basic matches as Lesnar and then played few rounds of WM mode, defeated Big John Studd as Andre The Giant and King Bundy as Hogan :D..

Ambar

What's this WWE Universe mode?....

I also tried defeating Taker in Beat the Streak mode, got my a*s kicked..... :\...

And For some reason i always fail to reverse finishers ... :| .

Goldberg Entrance is Epic in the game :D

I am still amazed by the fact that they the graphics in the series have actually downgraded from previous versions constantly.

Nope they are not. They got better since WWE SVR 2011. But compared to PS2 games, they didn't improve much. SVR 2011 PS3 version is ZERO AA and looks like sh*t.

Once they dropped PS2 versions i.e. since WWE 12, there has been quite an improvement, like better lighting, textures, AA etc. But overall the graphics are poor compared to other sport games like MMA etc. Heck TNA Impact has WAYYYYYYYYYY better looking wrestlers than these games.

Obligatory Booker T comparison:

bookt.jpg

What's this WWE Universe mode?...

It is kind of a season+GM mode, where the game creates and breaks rivalries based on how you play. It mostly sucks if you play for a long time, but is worth playing through once. Especially when you win MITB and RR matches and challenge champions.

Nope they are not. They got better since WWE SVR 2011. But compared to PS2 games, they didn't improve much. SVR 2011 PS3 version is ZERO AA and looks like sh*t.

Once they dropped PS2 versions i.e. since WWE 12, there has been quite an improvement, like better lighting, textures, AA etc. But overall the graphics are poor compared to other sport games like MMA etc. Heck TNA Impact has WAYYYYYYYYYY better looking wrestlers than these games.

Obligatory Booker T comparison:

bookt.jpg

It is kind of a season+GM mode, where the game creates and breaks rivalries based on how you play. It mostly sucks if you play for a long time, but is worth playing through once. Especially when you win MITB and RR matches and challenge champions.

I am mostly talking about smackdown vs raw 2007. It looks much better then wwe2k14. In all the wwe games uptill now, graphically its the best.

Wwe2k14

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2013/262/704518_20130920_screen005.jpg

Svr 2007

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2006/089/reviews/932465_20060331_screen005.jpg

I am mostly talking about smackdown vs raw 2007. It looks much better then wwe2k14. In all the wwe games uptill now, graphically its the best.

Wwe2k14

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2013/262/704518_20130920_screen005.jpg

Svr 2007

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2006/089/reviews/932465_20060331_screen005.jpg

Thats a bullshot man. Game doesn't look that good at all:

Archived