WWE 2K14

AK77

They are released each year since WWE 12 (it was called WWE wrestlemania edition) But publisher is changed this year, so....

ohh yaa forgot about wwe 12 wrestlemania edition , but we get the game too late , wrestlemania edition will come in next year may or june :l

bought the game from gamingeazy shop at gopalan mall, bannerghatta road for Rs.2499, my first ps3 game ever,,i need to update the firmware to play the game. waiting

If you had bought it elsewhere you would have got discount :P

Anywayz congrats :cheers:

Get PS3 exclusives now..

If you had bought it elsewhere you would have got discount :P

Anywayz congrats :cheers:

Get PS3 exclusives now..

emotional rookie mistake (i am dying to play the the ultimate warrior) ,still not able play the game, firmware update needed, internet down :suicide: which is the best place for getting the newly released ps3 games ? For old titles i will take the forum/olx/ebay route.

emotional rookie mistake (i am dying to play the the ultimate warrior) ,still not able play the game, firmware update needed, internet down :suicide: which is the best place for getting the newly released ps3 games ? For old titles i will take the forum/olx/ebay route.

Get it from GamesnGadgets in jayanagar or Venus games in brigade Road / Church Street..

Both offer discounts...Whichever is closer to u..

Get it from GamesnGadgets in jayanagar or Venus games in brigade Road / Church Street..

Both offer discounts...Whichever is closer to u..

I will check with gamesgadget, jayanagar will be closer to me..finally updated the firmware offline from usb to 4.5,,played the game, man I suck at the reverse, pressing R2 gap window is very small

Yeah it is tough. But it has been the same since WWE 12 and it is much better kickout system than earlier WWE games. That blue bar becomes smaller and smaller with the amount of damage you take. If you have resiliency ability, hold LB (L1 on PS3) and the blue bar becomes longer, but you can only do it once per match.

Played the game at a friend's place yesterday..... Although, I haven't played any WWE game in a few years (and that's why I sucked whilst playing this because of the new controls), I'll say this game is amazing... Really has the vibes of HCTP... :good: I'm already hyped to see what the next WWE game on next-gen will be like!

I also gave him an idea to beat the Undertaker in the 'Defeat the Streak' mode and it worked! B)

Archived