AK77

9yjjGYt.jpg

WWE 2K14 "Phenom Edition" includes the following items:

• Exclusive tin coffin box
• Exclusive collectible art card PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED by The Undertaker
• Exclusive Undertaker in-game ring entrance: "American Badass"
• Exclusive Undertaker in-game character: "American Badass"
• Exclusive Undertaker-themed controller skin
• "WWE Undertaker - The Streak": Disc #1 (on Blu-Ray/DVD)
• Access to WWE 2K14 global pre-order offer: Ultimate Warrior playable character
• Copy of WWE 2K14 video game

Price: $99.99

Lol

For $99 all you are getting is a tin case :lol:

& personally autographed my a*s

They should hv included the Full Streak documentary to make it worth

Or some sort of toy like nitro said

+100 to bold , me gonna skip this game :l

• 2 weeks later...

WWE 2K14 gets 30th anniversary WrestleMania mode

1376312085-wwe2k14-andre-the-giant-wm0.j 1376312021-wwe2k14-hulk-hogan.jpg 1376312020-wwe2k14-hulk-hogan-wm18.jpg 1376312022-wwe2k14-john-cena.jpg 1376312022-wwe2k14-the-rock-wm15.jpg 1376312022-wwe2k14-rock-current.jpg

2K introduces 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode in WWE 2K14

2K today announced that WWE 2K14, the forthcoming release in the WWE flagship video game franchise, will include the 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode, an unprecedented single-player campaign featuring iconic WrestleMania matches and an unparalleled roster spanning three decades of WWE history. Commencing with the inaugural WrestleMania, the nostalgic journey takes players through more than 45 matches, including the legendary match between Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 3; WWE 2K14 cover Superstar Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson vs. “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan in an “Icon vs. Icon” match at WrestleMania 18; and the much-anticipated WrestleMania 28 main event featuring The Rock vs. John Cena. The 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode is inspired by the forthcoming WWE milestone – WrestleMania 30, scheduled for Sunday, April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.

“For nearly three decades, WWE has inspired millions worldwide through the historic, cultural and undeniable phenomenon that is WrestleMania,” said Chris Snyder, Senior Director of Marketing at 2K. “Through the 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode in WWE 2K14, players can now relive their favorite nostalgic and recent WrestleMania moments – from an incredible roster to authentic presentation and match play – in a unique and engaging way.”

WWE 2K14’s 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode will organize matches into a progressive single-player campaign, with the format curated by five distinct eras in WWE history. Unique presentation elements transport players through the different eras, including authentically recreated arenas, WWE Superstar entrances and ring attires, as well as era-specific graphics, screen filters and other presentation elements. In addition, extensive WWE-produced video packages and in-game, cinematic cut scenes set the stage and provide detailed background information on key matches. Historical objectives encourage players to authentically replicate popular match moments, while completing objectives will unlock a host of rewards, including additional playable WWE Superstars, alternate attire options, new arenas and WWE archive photography.

Developed by Yukes for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 system, WWE 2K14 is positioned to deliver the greatest roster in franchise history and be the most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K14 will receive Ultimate Warrior at no extra cost on launch day on October 29, 2013 in North America and November 1, 2013 internationally.

1376312204-wwe2k14-hollywood-rock.jpg 1376312204-wwe2k14-hulk-andre.jpg 1376312204-wwe2k14-rock-cena.jpg

Gameplay live here: http://www.twitch.tv/2k

Looks EXACTLY the same as WWE 13. At 13 had some changes and improvements over 12 and 12 had improvements over 11. This one doesn't even seem to make any effort to look different from what I saw. Too bored to even check if they show something new later on. Everything looks to be dependent upon 30 years of WM season mode. Roster will make or break this game. So far roster is shaping out to be BEST ROSTER EVER in a WWE game. Lets see.

:lol: Exactly same:

^^exactly my thoughts when i saw the video....whats new is just i guess that banda jab utha hua uske sar ko paka ke le jana and new OMG moment can be done with pole ...lol :P

ROSTER HAS SOLD THE GAME TO ME :panic:

Goldberg, Retro versions of HBK and Brock Lesnar, 2 Hogans, Razor Ramon, Evolution, YOKOZUNA, Retro Kane and Undertaker along with ABA Undertaker, :panic::wOOtjumpy:

GOLDBERG IS BACK BABY. This is HCTP roster at it's best.

pause at 33.09 face done of goldberg is not that good. i have seen some caws better than it.

Yeah but CAWs dont give you legit crowd chants, commentary with real move names and all moves. The Goldberg spear was remove long back from move set (in 2011 IIRC), it is back now.

So is Hogan Leg drop.

Yeah but CAWs dont give you legit crowd chants, commentary with real move names and all moves. The Goldberg spear was remove long back from move set (in 2011 IIRC), it is back now.

So is Hogan Leg drop.

i know but was just saying for face model , ofcourse u get added stuff if he is in game , what i am saying had happened in wwe svr 2008 if i remember austin design sucked , correct me if i am wrong. wwe 13 and 14 austin model looks great . maybe my fault as i expect realistic face and body structure in these games mostly now as 2k sports took over (i know yukes is dev) but still :) nba 2k best looking sports game out there so my expectations were high this time.

I was quite disappointed with this game too. But roster makes me want to play it. Sadly 2K didn't have much time to build a game from scratch as Yukes were already working on it and WWE license dictates to have 1 WWE game each year, so they had to release something and hence they went with whatever Yukes was working on. Hopefully next year onwards we will see full 2K influence and hence way better gameplay and graphics. And yeah, Goldberg's face does suck and HCTP Goldberg looks a lot better and real. Sadly that is what we will get from dumbass dev like Yukes who were lead by even more incompetent THQ who kept on removing features only to add them later as new feature.

I so so want a proper gm mode to return with even more depth and options for you as a gm. I loved it in svr 2007 and 2008.

SVR 2008 was BOSS! I used to play that game for hours on my PSP! Absolutely loved that game.

Archived