Xbox E3 2015 Press Conference News and Discussion

Batao khud diarrhea phela rakha hai aur bol raha hai dusron ki jal rahi hai :rofl:

Leave it bro ps4 ki is saal k upcoming exclusive line up dekh k kisi ki bhi jalegey.

The highlight was the 2 posts above one after the other explaining how the article was wrong,kitna time hai vella panti ka.

So much insecurity inspite of the ps4 winning by 10-12 million in sales. I guess everyone know ki kis ki jalli rehti hai. Hahahha

Oh look who's talking about highlights

Brother from another mother........it just can not!! get higher than this :rofl:

also the fact that i am targeting the article while the burned ones are directing me

oh-burn.gif

Thats clearly lack of knowledge on my part,i admit my bad.

Also dude you are coming off as really desperate ,ab bus kar aut paani dal ley aaram milega.[emoji23]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

oh look guys M$ won e3 :rofl:

This seems to be a recurring theme in your posts post-E3. It's funny how no one even mentions anything remotely close to an E3 victory while you... Well, you get the point. :doh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitan kush ho raha lol

I think you are forgetting they have crackdown,qb and scalebound yet to show.

Personally the only ps4 games i liked were tlg,uc4 and horizon.

The remaining announcements dont interest me,i would never play ff,shenmue or whatever the other japani game is. I will never spend a penny on them, when i have better games by western developers?

Personally i think they have an amazing line-up his fall which they were trying to emphasis with the e3 tag line.

WTF...

Almost half of the good western games are under Japanese publishers GOW,Uncharted,TR,Deus Ex.

MS themselves are pushing Japanese games Recore(keiji inafune) , Scalebound.

AAA Games these days are not really limited to one country , they have studios worldwide making them together.

This E3 was in the bag for Sony , nobody else even came close.

FF7,TLG,Shenmue,SF5,UC4,Horizon.

There hasn't been an E3 conference like this in Decades.

Archived