FIFA 18

SRINI87

Salah should drop by next week. Think his price skyrocket due to OTW card. 

35K+ for Salah or just for PACE is insane. Glad I don't run EPL or sweaty squad. baxf5yN.png 

This year the high-quality players really shine and show their rating impact. The pace is great to have but can't stand those other poor stats. Rather save for now. 

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Addressed the following in Gameplay:

• Tuned goalkeeper reactions in certain situations.
  • Reduced shot accuracy and slightly increased goalkeeper reaction times in certain in-game situations.

Much needed changes.When will this update release on PS4?

23 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Salah should drop by next week. Think his price skyrocket due to OTW card. 

35K+ for Salah or just for PACE is insane. Glad I don't run EPL or sweaty squad. baxf5yN.png 

This year the high-quality players really shine and show their rating impact. The pace is great to have but can't stand those other poor stats. Rather save for now. 

Well it's not just the pace. I really like these players IRL as well ? 

Who has been your favourite budget player in the game?

I watch EPL only.. so it's more fun getting them. 

Heh, it's all good. My always favourite budget player is Schweinsteiger. ZJQKirF.png I pretty much make a squad around him.

This year Kruse and Stindl have been great as well. Got Higuaín from an untradeable pack and he is scoring left and right. Surprisingly great. 

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Heh, it's all good. My always favourite budget player is Schweinsteiger. ZJQKirF.png I pretty much make a squad around him.

This year Kruse and Stindl have been great as well. Got Higuaín from an untradeable pack and he is scoring left and right. Surprisingly great. 

Nice! Schweinsteiger is pretty amazing!

you were extremely lucky to get Higuain in a pack. I'm getting absolutely nothing so far. I don't spend on packs so haven't opened too many anyway.

squad battles are an amazing way to get cash and packs. Wish I hadn't missed out last week ? I'll try building a hybrid Seria A/French league team with the cash I get from this one.

On 10/4/2017 at 1:03 PM, armaan said:

This is always posted in FIFA threads but I don't understand why it doesn't work for me. The guide says buy at least 12 of the same card and list them all at double price, whereas few pages later folks are saying buy a 1 card of different players and list them at double price.

By mistake hit bin instead of a bid and lost 10K. OtzCMBY.png

Then spent ~25K doing SBC and best pull was Aspas. 70B1cYS.png

Was left out with ~30K, so purchased some players and flipped it back for 1K extra to make a quick profit. It worked but still ended the day at a loss. NrvJyDT.png

3 hours ago, Kushagra said:

This is always posted in FIFA threads but I don't understand why it doesn't work for me. The guide says buy at least 12 of the same card and list them all at double price, whereas few pages later folks are saying buy a 1 card of different players and list them at double price.

It works either way. Buying multiple players lowers the risk. I don't know about double price selling but you can definitely make a profit if you are not very aggressive or greedy. 

Stuff purchased for ~3-3.5K easily flips back for ~4.5-5K. 

Untitled_zpshlae9wfk.png

9 hours ago, Kushagra said:

its all about patience i do 2-3 same cards, 12 card works with informs which i use to a couple of years back

you have to relist as much as you can mostly in the evening when the uk kids are back from school and on the weekends

I had bought both of them for min bin

ill post more sales so you can see it works (cleared old sales)

Archived