Demon's Souls

KnackChap

you need to complete any of the other worlds 2,3,4 or 5 and then only you can return to 1-3.

You need an archdemon's soul.

World 2 is easy, try there, the toughest thing is the boss of 2-2,rest all is almost a cakewalk.

with 2 you mean the stage of burrows right?. i killed the spider but that flamelurker was pwning me like anything so

currently i started playing the SHRINES world where the skeletons comes rolling towards you and sting rays are flying in the sky.. its not that easy but u gain helluva souls for every kill..

and whats with the "soldier soul", "renowned soldier soul"..

should i convert them for souls now or wait for it later??

Those souls are meant for consuming only, they dont have any specific reason.But, what I have done is, if i had to buy something from some vendors you find in the levels, instead of going to them with like 30-40k souls to buy, i will take those renowned hero or other souls..consume them after i reach the vendor and buy the items i wanted.This will ensure that i wont be losing the souls if i died accidentally.

its been more than a week since i played this game...will boot it today ..i hope :giggle:

Those souls are meant for consuming only, they dont have any specific reason.But, what I have done is, if i had to buy something from some vendors you find in the levels, instead of going to them with like 30-40k souls to buy, i will take those renowned hero or other souls..consume them after i reach the vendor and buy the items i wanted.This will ensure that i wont be losing the souls if i died accidentally.

its been more than a week since i played this game...will boot it today ..i hope :good:

okay. i used it to UP my MAGIC LEVEL. i guess increasing the magic should be the first priority. with high magic this game gets a lot easier.

FINALLy, killed flamelurker thanks to flame shield and falcion sword+1 which regenerates MP :devil:

Flamelurker was a pain wasn't he!

Another question guys.. that blacksmith ed in 2-1.. how do you get special stuff from him?

Do I just need to have the Demon's Souls in my Inventory? or what?

you can get normal stuff from him, as for the ability to infuse your demon souls into your weapons you need to give him the flamelurker soul and have it in your inventory.

Edited by abhinit90

Oh so I have to give him the flamelurker soul? as in just like that?

I won't get anything from it?

well you can't do anything other with the soul apart from consuming it, in return you'll get the ability to use demon souls to infuse new power in some weapons,worth it.

well you can't do anything other with the soul apart from consuming it, in return you'll get the ability to use demon souls to infuse new power in some weapons,worth it.

Ah ok thanks.. hope I haven't consumed it :surprise:

Flamelurker was a pain wasn't he!

Another question guys.. that blacksmith ed in 2-1.. how do you get special stuff from him?

Do I just need to have the Demon's Souls in my Inventory? or what?

without the flame shield and magic he is impossible to kill. flame shield easily absorbs all his damage and each magic hit was 100-150.

the dragon after flamelurker is so damn easy. i dint get the sword. it was surrounded by boulders and pillars and i could break them neither did dragon do any damage when i went near the sword.now im gonna kill Adjustcicator next.

and how do i give the flamelurker soul to the blacksmith in 2-1? should i consume it at his work place or is there any option to give him the soul.

Edited by shanil

Nothing happened after giving him the soul

have a required weapon and you'll get a special option to use a demon's souls on it, for example take teh broken sword from 1-1 in your inventory and talk to him, you can forge it into a meat cleaver by using vanguard's soul.

have a required weapon and you'll get a special option to use a demon's souls on it, for example take teh broken sword from 1-1 in your inventory and talk to him, you can forge it into a meat cleaver by using vanguard's soul.

and what will i get if i dont use it on a weapon and consume it?? only souls??

Only 5-2 and 5-3 remaining. Old Hero was a cakewalk - and Storm King did give a bit of problem.

Now just getting frustrated at 5-2 - who the hell designed this? It's impossible to see, I get poisoned just for saying 'hello' to the level, and the giant goblins can take me out in one hit. :lol:

The swamp slows you down thats why :lol: Use arrows on them and run back, that was one of the annoying levels in demon souls but it is a small level so np.

Edited by Karooo