Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn

Heaven Angel

1500x500

Developer: A44 Games

Publisher: Kepler Interactive

Mode: Single Player, Role-playing Video Game, Action game, Adventure and Souls Like. 

Plot - The Door to the Afterlife has been opened, allowing the old God’s army of the undead to escape from within. The living are on the brink of extinction. It’s time for the coalition army to retake their world. Embrace vengeance, gunpowder and magic and embark on an epic journey to lead mankind’s final siege against the tide of the dead.

Platforms -  Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5

ss_fd02d4f1ffb25bfc8a13b32608e11c00e36c6

ss_ac1f5192e31ec0a79200e84033a9a64abf7fa

ss_29cc235d0855e1e07988adcc6631b9e4fd9b0

ss_e1b61cdcdc35b9a651af9ec580f06c36ec79c

ss_aaa687994e65456c4bf6918c48e15b83c95df

Edited by Heaven Angel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

This is looking much better, the combat gets really great in 3rd person. If it's still on Gamepass then great otherwise I'm buying. 

Once a product is formally announced on any subscription then it can’t be withdrawn….unless cancelled.

It could lead to legal troubles as they are asking for ppl to subscribe based on a promise.

Edited by AnK

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Once a product is formally announced on any subscription then it can’t be withdrawn….unless canceled.

It could lead to legal troubles as they are asking for ppl to subscribe based on a promise.

Yes but I remember vaguely that there was one title Warhammer Space Marine 2 which was I believe announced that it's coming on GP but now it isn't. Maybe the deal was off I suppose.  

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yes but I remember vaguely that there was one title Warhammer Space Marine 2 which was I believe announced that it's coming on GP but now it isn't. Maybe the deal was off I suppose.  

There were many titles under the “Warhammer” IP…..maybe you are confusing two different games.

1 minute ago, AnK said:

There were many titles under the “Warhammer” IP…..maybe you are confusing two different games.

I'm not, there's still a lot of confusion, the game which I spoke of was initially said to be released on GP as well but now it's been taken down from all official statements. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...