Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth

KnackChap

Some of the mini games are killing me. I can take all the summons at once at full might but these mini games will hold me out of platinum. 

Took sooo many attempts to get an A in piano but damn thing is crazy af. I'm not going to attempt anymore. Going for main and side missions. 

Seriously, there are sh*t tons of mini games in this. I've never played a game with so many mini games. Getting 1st in all is not my forte. 

I can get

Queen's Blood (Card)

Run Wild, that football minigame with Red XIII 

Desert Rush

Galactic Saviors

Fort Condor 

and all the bouts (combat challenges) 

but others are some nasty ones. I just don't wanna 

4 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Im even gettng my a*s kicked on titan summon boss fight. I have it powered down 1 level, i guess ill have to power it down more.

That's literally the first summon bro, where are you in game? 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

That's literally the first summon bro, where are you in game? 

I'm in gongaga now. I didnt explore the divine crystals for the titan initially. Managed to find all for alexander and phoenix so ive already unlocked both. But im still not able to beat the titan lol

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I'm in gongaga now. I didnt explore the divine crystals for the titan initially. Managed to find all for alexander and phoenix so ive already unlocked both. But im still not able to beat the titan lol

For me, Bahamut arisen and Odin summons are the best. Does heavy damage, Alexander is good too. But I like Odin cinematic when he does Zantetsuken in the end. 

Titan is okayish now as you've got better summons. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Guys, I messed up FF7 Rebirth. 

I did everything I could to date massive juggies Tifa, that was the sole purpose for me. Did every quest for her, said the right words, made her feel like a princess but the game is very unpredictable and I'm playing on dynamic difficulty (harder than normal) throws weird powerful enemies at you (which is great) and you want to have the best characters in the party to fight with you.

Red XIII was always in my party because he's sometimes even more powerful than Cloud (main character) and I switched between Aerith, Tifa and Barret situationally. 

After 100+ hours the time came to date who has the highest relationship with you. You have no control over this, guess which character the game selected for me? RED f**king XIII 😡🤬

My 100+ hours went to dust 😭

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Guys, I messed up FF7 Rebirth. 

I did everything I could to date massive juggies Tifa, that was the sole purpose for me. Did every quest for her, said the right words, made her feel like a princess but the game is very unpredictable and I'm playing on dynamic difficulty (harder than normal) throws weird powerful enemies at you (which is great) and you want to have the best characters in the party to fight with you.

Red XIII was always in my party because he's sometimes even more powerful than Cloud (main character) and I switched between Aerith, Tifa and Barret situationally. 

After 100+ hours the time came to date who has the highest relationship with you. You have no control over this, guess which character the game selected for me? RED f**king XIII 😡🤬

My 100+ hours went to dust 😭

So, you like someone but ended up with someone else? That's eerily close to real life dude :P

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, b!T said:

So, you like someone but ended up with someone else? That's eerily close to real life dude :P

😭😭Common bro, I'm in pain right now. Couldn't sleep properly because of this stupid mess.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Exploration is really fun in this game. Each region has chocobo specific exploration, which is nice. Divine intel is fun to find. Towers also take advantage of unique chocobos in the region which makes them fun. They've clearly taken inspiration from BOTW although nothing can come close to the towers in BOTW

• Like 1

Gilgamesh was a pain in the freaking a*s.. MF has massive health and way faster than any foe. Finally got him!.. 

If anyone going after him, go after you've down the main quests. He's tougher than Odin.