Brutal Legend

KnackChap

And looking at the bad side...Snoop Dog moron doing Sad but True cover at MTV ICON :(:) . Yeekh. Just came on...said sad but true some times and went away. Must have been f**king embarrassing for Metallica.

You think that's bad. Listen to his version of Riders on the Storm. They even used Morrison's vocals on it. It was embarrasing. And I'm a Snoop fan.

peace

Ah yeah...the song that was there in NFS UG2...lol yeah...He killed the Doors. :)

I think Eminem handles his covers well...not exactly covers though. using Dream on chorus for Sing for the Moment. And Dido for Stan...good sh*t. I dont listen to Eminem much...but some of his songs have a good tune to them.

Speaking of Dream On...Tyler(lol :( ) may wear all the spandex in the world and may dress up like a freak of nature....but that guy has insane range in his pitch.

woot ACDC...the REAL school of ROCK!!! :)

Though I dont really dig the new vocalist...the old one was awesome, had a real crazy attitude. Watch him in the TNT video...

btw...link says embedding disabled...

Ally: Hey Eddie, there are more of those dudes coming our way?

Eddie: Which direction are they coming from?

Ally: From the far side, near that huge guitar statue over there?

Eddie: Oh, so you mean like 11 o clock?

Ally: No RIGHT NOW MAN!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

:P

That's ok but

WHERE MAH SKULL?

peace

Ahem. Is that some Fiddy dissing I see :angry:

Also the way I see it if I get a game for FREE and I still can't enjoy it, there's something fundamentally wrong here. I may not be the biggest Metal head on the planet but I really dig the game's setting and it's art style. But I really can't look past the shitty framerates that crap themselves while just walking or driving. That's unacceptable.

I'm sure there will be tons of Schaefer fans who'll overlook all that and like the game. To them I say have fun but to everyone else looking for another awesome game, this sadly isn't it and at a time when there's so much stuff coming out, you really wanna spend your money wisely.

Unless off course you're MT :unsure:

to everyone expecting an awesome game along the lines of UC2 or MW2 I would say take some salt. to anyone else who just wants to enjoy get this. sometimes you want to watch Main Hoon Na or Om Shanti Om after watching Tarrantino movies all day.

/hoping I am right

Just started the game and it's brilliant. Jack black + Heavy Metal tracks = WIN. The game is absolutely hilarious. The stuttering which was present in the demo seems to have reduced in the full game. The graphics are sub-par, but the gameplay is totally fun. This game has possibly got the coolest menu ever made in any game.

Archived