Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

All the best!! Hope you don't get to celebrate Friendship Day on Valentine's Day :giggle:

And here we go, scumbag brain trying to make me think about stuff again and what would happen if she says no.

This time I'm thinking of just ignoring everything and bull raging into a date by asking her straight away (might turn out ugly lol).

I have her number but too shy to give her a call.

Edited by praveer

This time I'm thinking of just ignoring everything and bull raging into a date by asking her straight away (might turn out ugly lol).

a little contradictory, the two statements...don't you think so?

its not to dissuade you; but just to bring to your notice that you aren't exactly 'bull-raging'

a little contradictory, the two statements...don't you think so?

its not to dissuade you; but just to bring to your notice that you aren't exactly 'bull-raging'

lol I was just kidding when I said bull rage, what I'm trying to say is that I make up my mind that I wont think much about this and quietly ask her out to spend some time with me sometime later, but then I realize that I am too shy to even give her a call let alone ask her.

Praveer what's your age ??

Above 18 ??

I'm 12 years old when it comes to dating.

Edited by praveer

And here we go, scumbag brain trying to make me think about stuff again and what would happen if she says no.

Give her number to Avishkar :notangel:

:lol:

Too shy to call a girl? That's cute :). You reminded me of a very old incident ! When I was in Standard 6 or 5, we used to have new seating allotments every 2-3 months. Once I ended up sitting next to this really hot girl and I was intimidated. I really did not interact much with girls during that time and so we hardly used to talk. After a few weeks we did start getting intimate and you know...doing the usual school boy and school girl stuff in the class like keeping a text book on her lap and my hands under and other similar activities (yea, I know... sounds so lame once you become older)... but I properly spoke to her only after a month or so. But when I did, I realised that she was pretty cool and normal ... and nothing to get scared from ! So just don't worry about what the girl might think if you call and what will you say. I know many guys reherse and stuff before asking a girl out but those things never work. Just be normal and speak your mind :good:

Edited by Avishkar

Honestly speaking this girl is intimated by me, most girls are (this one is a bit more though, she makes eye contact and then looks down immediately).....but only for a while, once they get comfortable they start taking me for granted lol.

But in the end....Scumbag brain.

I'm not shy when I see her face to face and talk, not at all...but I think 10 times before sending her a text or even a FB message.