Captain America: Super Soldier

silentassassin

Fixed!

When Captain America throws his mighty shield,

All those who chose oppose his shield must yield.

If he's lead to a fight and a duel is due,

Then the red and white and the blue'll come through.

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

I still remember playing Captain America for hours on 8-bit video games wanna get that experience again :wOOtjumpy:

:cheers:

it had hawk eye as a playble character too iirc.

as for this game, well it was inevitable but sega :| they made those horrible iron man games. I had hopes acti might make this (marvel and all) they have good history with spiderman games and that wolverinve movie game.

I think this is supposed to tie-in with the Captain America movie that's coming next year. It would be safe to assume that it will be mediocre at best.

John Lennon & Gandhi proved great men are eventually gunned down. 50-Cent shows morons get shot at, too. Mediocrity's the way to go, folks!

:bigyellowgrin:

John Lennon & Gandhi proved great men are eventually gunned down. 50-Cent shows morons get shot at, too. Mediocrity's the way to go, folks!

:rofl: that is so going to be my fall back phrase XD

who is the genius behind its coin.. er..age ?

it had hawk eye as a playble character too iirc.

as for this game, well it was inevitable but sega :| they made those horrible iron man games. I had hopes acti might make this (marvel and all) they have good history with spiderman games and that wolverinve movie game.

yep dude Hawk Eye was also great with those Bow and Arrow but the sad part on those 8-bit consoles were we couldnt save any progress :mellow:

• 5 months later...

forget Captain America,

me wants an Avengers game :wOOtjumpy:

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes :devil:

play Marvel ultimate alliance, preferably the first one. Cap, thor, stark and ummm.. any other dude of your choice and BAM !! avengers.

play Marvel ultimate alliance, preferably the first one. Cap, thor, stark and ummm.. any other dude of your choice and BAM !! avengers.

played both the parts on XBOX 360 but guys we need an official Avengers game

Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk r gud but wat about Ant-Man, Wasp, Wonder Man, Vision, Quicksilver, Hawkeye etc.

need an official Avengers game & that based on comic book, not some movie of em!

Archived