Trailer Theme Music

Game Details -

Developer - Rare and Double Helix Studio

Publisher - Microsoft Studios

Platform - Xbox One Exclusive

Release Date - 2013 - Xbox One Launch Tittle

KI is not a F2P tittle -

Killer Instinct free-to-play was a misconception

During the GameSpot E3 2013 stage event a few of the game developers from Double Helix Games were on stage to discuss their newly announced title Killer Instinct.

In particular a few rather important notes were made, the first thing mentioned was that there was a small misconception with the game being free-to-play. While the game is a launch title for the Xbox One, fans will be able to purchase the full game on it's release. There will also be a demo which comes with Jago as playable character where you can play all of the game's modes including online mutliplayer.

If you decided after playing the demo that you liked the game, you can selectively purchase packages which feature various characters.

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDerMt4qXI&feature=player_embedded

Killer Instinct Gameplay - Twitch TV features...

Killer Instinct is on the way from Microsoft's Rare studio. The update to the classic arcade/SNES/N64 fighter will be released exclusively on Xbox One. A brief video revealed returning fighters and teased a 2013 release.

Coinciding with the new fighter, a new Xbox One Mad Catz Tournament Edition Fightstick will be available. Your Xbox 360 sticks won't work, remember.

more here

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585246

Edited by Zodak™

That twitch tv stuff was super cool.

Exactly almost all the fighting game streamers use the same kind of game/webcam setup , This just makes it look so much easier.... now only problem is my whole Game capture setup is now useless :P

Twitch integration is probably for every nextgen fighter from now on , possibly a standard , at least not ustream. Expect Tekken X Street Fighter , SF V , and upcoming HD remakes to sport this as well , on the new machines. The thing that caught me were the effects during the edits , that was f**king amazing.

Before the conference , GoW 4 and this were the ONLY deciding factors for me and everyone knows that they won't show GoW 4 for another year. I seriously wanted to boycott this machine , just couldn't after watching this. -__-

Titanfall will eventually end up on the PC , hell , there might even be cross-gen MP for all we know on the X360 and Halo wasn't even revealed properly.

So yeah , both the consoles but I wanna play this at launch and India isn't getting the bone this year . The most f**ked up part is M$ still sticking with region locks , else would have imported :(

I really want to play Quantum break,KI & Forza 5. :(...Looks like i have to 2-3 years for these game....Hopefully by that time price will drop to 299 :P

They will show GOW 4 next year i think....

WTF , I thought this was a retail title. F2P & Only Jago is free , Sabrewulf and everyone else are paid. :doh: At least 3-4 characters like Tekken Revolution would've been good , but anyway I don't mind until the prices are reasonable. Cost isn't decided.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-is-a-fun-free-to-play-xbox-one-launch-game

Killer Instinct Is a Day-One, Digital-Only Game

SIB and Shadoken

You guys will buy Xbone or it's PS4 only ?

LOL this is day 1 title??? Ok hype levels down .... Exactly how much testing has gone into this anyway , plus from a developer who hasnt made a fighter ever? Am smelling sony smash bros again.... Looks like M$ was just trying to cash in on nostalgia instead of actually reviving the franchise :doh: