Mine, in this order:
1. Half Life 2: Yet to play a game that has wowed me as much as this game did when I first played it. From Alex's amazing AI, endless possibilities of Gravity gun to the amazing Journey from City 17 to Citadel...best game ever created.
2. TLOU: Story telling in video games at its best, in a fictional yet believable world. Emotional roller coaster.
3. GoW(2018): Very hard to choose one between GoW PS2 and PS4. Liked the recent one a little more because of Kratos's character development and the amazing axe.
4. Uncharted 2: Awesome set pieces with great story and characters.
5. Portal 2: Amazing puzzles and never had more laughs while playing a game
6. Sly Cooper 3: First game I played on PS2 and immediately became a fan of Sucker Punch studio. Great platformer with memorable characters.
7. Batman: Arkham City: Loved it a little more than asylum because of better boss fights.
8. Ni No Kuni: Being a huge Studio Ghibli fan, this was a dream come true. The only JRPG I've ever played. So disappointed that everything great with this game is removed from the sequel.
9. Dead Space: Survival horror at its best.
10. COD: Modern Warfare: All Ghillied Up
- Sleeping Dogs: Only time I was motivated enuf to get the platinum.
- Prince of Persia: TTT: More variety and loved the hilarious conversations between Prince and his alter-ego.
- Journey: Mainly because of its online implementation.
- Shadow of the colossus