Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

guys, I know this sound weir considering its been so long.....but quite about a year or so back i bought 32gb san disk card from Amazon India....even before that i had bought another one from Amazon India ...now just last few days ago i was testing in my action camera and the card was acting weird....now let me tell that same card has been used before also but when capturing videos in high frame rate its was not able to handle the bit rate so i searched on net and found that fake cards have bad bitrate handling ....so i used another same 32gb san disk card and it was working as it should....that means I got fake card from Amazon India....

I dont think i will be able to do anything about it now....but atleast its a warning for you guys...next time make sure you test your card extensively when you purchase from Amazon....but i don't know once you open it you cannot even replace also and fake cards also usually work properly as long as you are not pushing it...

guys, I know this sound weir considering its been so long.....but quite about a year or so back i bought 32gb san disk card from Amazon India....even before that i had bought another one from Amazon India ...now just last few days ago i was testing in my action camera and the card was acting weird....now let me tell that same card has been used before also but when capturing videos in high frame rate its was not able to handle the bit rate so i searched on net and found that fake cards have bad bitrate handling ....so i used another same 32gb san disk card and it was working as it should....that means I got fake card from Amazon India....

I dont think i will be able to do anything about it now....but atleast its a warning for you guys...next time make sure you test your card extensively when you purchase from Amazon....but i don't know once you open it you cannot even replace also and fake cards also usually work properly as long as you are not pushing it...

Contact Amazon. Complain and tell them you went to service centre but was refused as it was a duplicate product. And was adviced to contact the seller. Amazon will help you. If they don't you can threaten them to sue and inform them that product which violates copyright and patented product sold on the platform are equally responsible. Tell them you will approach Consumer Court. You have the invoice as proof too. So ask them if they are ready to go to court Unless they agree to resolve the same.
  • Like 1

Go to service centre

Get them to give you a job sheet where it states the product is fake

Forward this sheet to amazon via chat .Talk with them as say the product is fake. At some point they will say to email them the document . Don't threaten or be rude

Wait for 3-4 days

You will be fully refunded

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Edited by HotSonix
  • Like 2

Lightning Deal is on a couple of SteelSeries Siberia headsets as well and Kingston's HyperX mechanical keyboard.

How does this make you feel?

9HU6nBp.jpg?1

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gtx 1080 at same price for which I bought gaming G1 1070. Even though performance wise I will get 10fps less than 1080 but still..... FML

Edited by djanuj

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gtx 1080 at same price for which I bought gaming G1 1070. Even though performance wise I will get 10fps less than 1080 but still..... FML

Yeah killer deals but the pricing was all over the place, as you can see with the 1070 and 1080 price difference.

I didn't manage to snag anything either. Oh well I guess it's time to wait and save up to see what Vega and Volta bring.

• Like 1

Was waiting for a deal in mass effect. Guess it will be lower during the sale. 3400 is great price hope it falls below that later in the week.

Mass Effect Andromeda is on sale for about Rs.2250 on the Xbox One store, if you don't mind going digital.

IIRC all time low price is 2.4k without any bank/card offers.

Any proof for this? Because it averages for over ~3,500 on street.