Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kanbad

how much are you willing to pay?

17 posts in this topic

http://stores.ebay.in/Aspire-the-gift-world?_rdc=1

have put on the items on ebay.. tell me if the prices are right or not ?

hey guys ...need a little help.... i have come across some beautiful things for gifts.....i am going to put some of them and just need to see how much you all are willing to pay and then i will disclose the prices ... the following items are distributed in 3 groups and the price of each item in a group is approximately the same.... i just need need to know that how do you guys rate the products in terms of the cost ...tell the prices according to the group... n 2nd group will be in the second post and 3rd group in third post... only 3 groups and about 9-10 total items... so i guess it wont be a tedious task.thanx

Group 1

framedigitalclock.jpg

this is a frame which can hold upto 3 pics....of the following sizes 3 X 4 , 2 X 3, 1.75 X 2.75

it has a digital watch. alarm and snooze setting, birthday reminder mode, temperature mode, music mode.

pendulumwallclock.jpg

its a stainless steel wall clock ...the size 15inch by 6inch...

swirlwallclock.jpg

again a stainless steel wall clock.. its a spiral shaped.... the size is 15inch by 4inch

Edited by kanbad

Group 2

pensetswissknife.jpg

pen set includes a pen , swiss knife and a key chain

romanclock.jpg

a beautiful table clock...the diameter is about 5 inch.. etched stainless steel

waallclockplain.jpg

stainless steel wall clock... lenght 7 inch width 4 inch..

aroma3.jpg

aroma4.jpg

a new way to fill your home with fragrance..Rose laver lavender .. regulate the intensity of the perfume to suit your moods and the times of your day.....

photowithogclock.jpg

photowtihog.jpg

a 4 X 6 photo frame which can be put horizontally as welll as vertically.... theres an analog clock too....

@ sacky... choose any one thing bro... n gimme ur address.... will send u a gift as a token of appreciation....

I thought it was how much should be the price of these items :P

And no need for anything man , this is a community and we are here to help each other is all

Group 1:- 1000

Group 2:- 1200

Group 3:- 300

and the above is if I have to.. otherwise frankly speaking I would never go out to get that stuff.. Dealing with several companies gets me a lot of clocks and accessories :P

Edited by Bhpian Bali

lol, the thread title is so misleading :naughty:

But good luck with your sales, bro. Especially if you give discounts to IVG members who purchase from you on eBay.