AtOmX

Your specs are enough to run the game at low to medium settings.

Have you tried tweaking a little?

Second, from a quick search on Google/steam forum, it looks like it is common error with the game.

Thanks a ton Joe I'm now able to run the game without any RSOD/BSOD.

Running it on low settings,but looks really awesome :thumbsup:

Will get back here if there are any issues after updating the game :P

thanks

No problem. Cheers.

__

The new DLC seems to be bad. User reviews.

Pros:
  • Trams
  • Nice weather effects
  • Improved traffic ui
  • New parks and unique buildings
Cons:
  • Separate snow maps. SmyMwy4.gif
  • New gameplay systems are copy & paste
  • Temperature system without seasons is just a money sink
  • No ai improvements
  • No new options for traffic control

Downloaded the game as part of free weekend on steam.... Kinda addicted to it now.... How to buy the main game for discount whole the free weekend is on ?

Also how to build curved elevated road that joins the two lanes of a 4 lane road ?

Any tips on making good roads ? I made a decent town, but once the population crossed 1000, it started coming apart with traffic jams and garbage disposal and electricity/water etc. The initial money is so less to do anything meaningful :(

^^ two lanes roads will work only until your population is under 500, once you've industries and garbage disposal, those trucks hog all the space in two lane roads !

Went thru some tutorials reconnecting use of one way roads more.... Will try tonight ! Is no one playing the game here now ? I think it's an amazing game and at $12 it's quite a steal !

^^ two lanes roads will work only until your population is under 500, once you've industries and garbage disposal, those trucks hog all the space in two lane roads !

Went thru some tutorials reconnecting use of one way roads more.... Will try tonight ! Is no one playing the game here now ? I think it's an amazing game and at $12 it's quite a steal !

It gets boring after a while..But if are into city builders then you'll like it..Its way better than Simcity..You got it $12 ? Wasn't it going for $5 during sale recently..

Also, check this guy's channel out..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8Eirtdko5wjPmuOp6wb_Q

He has figured out a lot of stuff regarding traffic and road placement on the go during his playtime..Should be helpful..

It gets boring after a while..But if are into city builders then you'll like it..Its way better than Simcity..You got it $12 ? Wasn't it going for $5 during sale recently..

Also, check this guy's channel out..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH8Eirtdko5wjPmuOp6wb_Q

He has figured out a lot of stuff regarding traffic and road placement on the go during his playtime..Should be helpful..

WTF, it was going for $5 :'(

I got it during the free weekend discount :'(

Anyway, no regrets, the game is awesome and worth every penny.... there's so much variety and depth to the gameplay.... It might get boring later on as there are no enemies etc to fight with lol [emoji14]

Will check out that playlist thanks !!

Any tips on making good roads ? I made a decent town, but once the population crossed 1000, it started coming apart with traffic jams and garbage disposal and electricity/water etc. The initial money is so less to do anything meaningful :(

post an imgae of your city Ne0.It is not as tough as you think.I hope you have not built any residential,commercial or industrial zone near highways.They should be built a bit far and later connect with 2 lane road.(which can be upgraded later).

I've created in game screens.hope it helps.

http://imgur.com/a/FQwi6

Since i'm running the game on low settings the images look degraded :(:P

post an imgae of your city Ne0.It is not as tough as you think.I hope you have not built any residential,commercial or industrial zone near highways.They should be built a bit far and later connect with 2 lane road.(which can be upgraded later).

I've created in game screens.hope it helps.

http://imgur.com/a/FQwi6

Since i'm running the game on low settings the images look degraded :( [emoji14]

That looks awesome .... I discarded my first city after that traffic congestion everywhere.... will try again today and post some screenshots here !

Man, the citizens in this game are such a bunch of whiny a*s bitches >.<

First I take two loans to expand their residential zones, install facilities like healthcare, fire safety etc, and the bitches moan about how garbage is piling up ! So I increase budget for garbage and they complain healthcare is bad , grrrr ! I increase healthcare budget to get more ambulances, and still they complain about electricity !!

So finally I spend all my income in catering to these bitches and the ungrateful phucks that they are continue to complain !

I got pissed off with them and their complaints, I upgraded all the 2 lanes residential roads to 4 lane... demolishing half the houses in the process.... to get money for the same, increased taxes to the highest in all the residential areas.... Now everyone is crying about taxes and demolitions and healthcare

Yeah, like I care.... Serves them right to be whining all the time [emoji38]

Man, the citizens in this game are such a bunch of whiny a*s bitches >.<

First I take two loans to expand their residential zones, install facilities like healthcare, fire safety etc, and the bitches moan about how garbage is piling up ! So I increase budget for garbage and they complain healthcare is bad , grrrr ! I increase healthcare budget to get more ambulances, and still they complain about electricity !!

So finally I spend all my income in catering to these bitches and the ungrateful phucks that they are continue to complain !

I got pissed off with them and their complaints, I upgraded all the 2 lanes residential roads to 4 lane... demolishing half the houses in the process.... to get money for the same, increased taxes to the highest in all the residential areas.... Now everyone is crying about taxes and demolitions and healthcare

Yeah, like I care.... Serves them right to be whining all the time [emoji38]

:rofl: :rofl:

Gotta start playing this asap !

• 5 months later...

Archived