The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No plans of retirement - Sachin

Why does he need to take an "extended break" to spend time with his family.

I mean, respect for Sachin and all that, but this is bordering on taking the BCCI for granted.

Why the hell did he play the IPL then? Play IPL, but rest when you've to play for your country?

I am following cricket regularly, just didn't post here. Zimbabwe's T20 victory, Gayle and WI murdering NZ, and SL raping PAK in first test were few good things.

And yes, Asia cup under 19 final tied between India and Pak. Watch out for Unmukt Chaand, he is India's next big batsman.

I am following cricket regularly, just didn't post here. Zimbabwe's T20 victory, Gayle and WI murdering NZ, and SL raping PAK in first test were few good things.

And yes, Asia cup under 19 final tied between India and Pak. Watch out for Unmukt Chaand, he is India's next big batsman.

U forgot England raping Aussie

Whatsup with NZ team..All new people and they are playing so bad..

U forgot England raping Aussie

Whatsup with NZ team..All new people and they are playing so bad..

Its not that they are playing badly,the quality of the opposition is just far better especially with the return of Chris Gayle.

Boucher was old..

I think he stopped playing ODI's long time back , or he was dropped i guess..

Taibu was a good player..It would have been a star if he was born in someother country

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic