The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Missed the match yesterday..Was out of bangalore..

But follwed ball to ball commentary on cricuzz..

Very sensible team selected after a long time..5 bowlers and Irfan at no7 was a great decision..

Irfan also bowled very well..

Umesh Yadav bowls well in patches but goes for too many runs sometimes..

Ojha is not suited for ODI's imo..He's more of a test bowler..

This team would almost be perfect for T20 WC..

Jus replace rohit with Yuvi..

Also i hope Manoj Tiwary gets 2 or 3 matches this tour...He's sitting on the bench for too long..

BC England prepares green pitches only for India. Once they know that opposition has good pacers, they chicken out and create flat tracks. I would be extremely happy if they lose this one.

And here in India, we talk about creating sporting wickets :doh:

Wow! Just Wow! Long time seeing my favourite Team (Apart from India) in this Form again. i love the Proteas esp. when they r in form.

A Murderous assault and a devastating Win!

Aage, peeche,daay,baain.. pure chaaron taraf se dho daala England ko.

Aur dusre taraf... A Well deserved win for Us. And man.. Kohli! has become insane!

Guys just have a look... Not even 100 ODI Matches and close to 4K runs.. :O Just fantastic figures. Sehwag as usual.... Rapes with his bat.

Better luck next time Sanga.. u tried well. (One of my fav, cricketers.. Class!)

In october when they tour Indian , we should make pitches that turn from day Over 1..

They should be bowled out in 2 sessions every innings..

Fixed. Beach se matti lake dal do pitch pe, make them go :wacko: and when they have lost, then they will have our permission to talk about sporting wickets.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic