The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Raina has always been a great player in the Indian sub continent but he sucks on bouncy tracks. I think most people here agree that he should feature in every game within Asia for us simply because he is one of the best players in these conditions. One things selectors should make clear is that Raina should not play in Australia, England, South Africa, etc simply because he is not versatile enough to adapt in those conditions. But in the Indian sub continent, Raina is just a pleasure to watch :majesty:

Yup and failing there dents his overall confidence as well.

yup wi win is pretty awesome, I thought it would be a draw.

Gayle :majesty:

Thing is on these sub-continent pitches anyone who has made to 16 members squad, can score runs. Its really no big deal.

What I find appalling is Ajinkya Rahane and Manoj Tiwari are warming the benches while others correcting their dented Averages and Strikerates, only to catch sprains and 'form' issues while taking on worthy opponents and pitches where ball bounces more than 2.5 ft.

Give 5-10 games to Tiwari and Rahane, they will do as good as Sehwag/Raina/Sharma can.

Rohit playing today too :scratchchin:

As long as he is in Dhoni's coterie he will keep finding place in the team. Nothing to be surprised about. Again they didn't pick Rahane.

And picking up Tiwari for Rahul Sharma is nothing less than an insult for him.

Edited by Udham

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic