Sleeping Dogs

ScrewyAurum

So played a good 2-3 hours this morning. At Winston's wedding scene now, the banquet. After reading few comments that how short the game is. I'm afraid it will end soon. Will it? Wait. Don't tell..

Anyone who has played both SD n SR3rd, how is SR3rd? Planning to buy. Comes anywhere close to SD? Trailers, gameplays dont look much impressive.

^ Awesome. Went through its thread too. Definitely getting that now. But its showing out of stock everywhere for ps3. And not a pc gamer, don't have a good system. Last game bought was GTAELFC years ago, that worked fine. doubt if this will work

Just get it for PS3....

and this is Saints Row 3

^ Awesome. Went through its thread too. Definitely getting that now. But its showing out of stock everywhere for ps3. And not a pc gamer, don't have a good system. Last game bought was GTAELFC years ago, that worked fine. doubt if this will work

If GTA EfLC worked fine then Sleeping dogs and Saints Row 3 will work just fine too.

If GTA EfLC worked fine then Sleeping dogs and Saints Row 3 will work just fine too.

Not really, GTA 4/EFLC ran better on my laptop than Saints Row the 3rd. SR3 struggled even on lowest settings.

Agree, that's why not getting into PC business. Also the fact its priced at just 400/- is scary.. Hopefully some site will show the game in stock. And no wonder they are out of stock n not many are selling their ps3 copies on TP.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34554&st=0

Box bit broken, but game fine as per seller.. And seller is a awesome guy so you can deal with him araam se.. If it suits you.. And yea sr3 total crazy fun

Bro, arent you sweet.. :hug:

pmed 3 sellers so far..all thread seemd inactive. One already said "No".. So yeah, fingersX

also what exactly are the codes for?

Bro, arent you sweet.. :hug:

pmed 3 sellers so far..all thread seemd inactive. One already said "No".. So yeah, fingersX

also what exactly are the codes for?

Well code was there for download of sr2 I think if I am not wrong..

But sr3 not many guys bought, so bit hard to find.. I know this guy, have sms him.. Let me see what he replies

Archived