Sleeping Dogs

ScrewyAurum

What a gem of a game this is. Most of the main story missions are tightly made with little to no filler. Even among the handful of cheesy missions, some are genuinely entertaining. I am loving the melee combat system. Very Batman-like with extra dollops of brutality.

This game rock as always....But has any one experienced any problems while playing on PS3.

I haven't finished the game and still playing it.... but so far I experienced this

In one mission, where they murder PopStar, I was trying to jump (its showed me 'X' symbol) but didnot work. I failed the mission and after restart the mission it worked.

and also freezing my PS3 sometimes

I have experienced some minor bugs but haven't remembered them....

But all in all enjoying the game 200% and combating the thugs like a BAWS...... :bigyellowgrin:

So here's the thing. I wanted to play the game yesterday as I had a bit of free time. I'll be mostly busy this whole week. I got the disc (PC), installed it and then when I launched the game Steam started downloading something and the next thing I know it's showing me 4xxxMB/9xxxMB at 41%.

I was like WTF, did something go wrong? I installed again and the same thing happened. I had to put it overnight on download to complete the installation. Also at this time when I checked the "downloading" folder in Steamapps, the size of the folder was 9.80 GB.

I spoke to slackerninja about this and he said there is probably some issue with the local discs and lots of guys are facing this problem.

Can someone explain what exactly happened and why did Steam have to download close to 5 gigabytes of data, and the 'downloading' folder was 9.80GB in size?

Now the game launches but I can't play coz I don't have the f**king time. Grrrr.

I haven't seen such poor voice acting in long time

And so much for different main story mission... 80% in the the game I am still driving starlets and their agents around and showing them how to Karaoke.

Big daddy will spank all these wannabes for good.

Your avatar says it all

kgnsd

Btw have you ever heard anyone having a name Pendrew? Pendrew like an Andrew like a pendrive. :lol:

These guys ran out of the names too. Teng is a police officer and a scientist for triad. Once you meet second Teng, your phone deletes first Teng from its address book. Genius.

Then there's a Vincent and a Winston. And I'm sure theres one more Wei in the game. :lol:

Finally, for a open world game, its shame if they have to play 2 unconnected missions at the same set. One of the missions when you go in a back alley to search for an ally...its the same place you have been to earlier in the game to investigate murders.

Similar thing happened in a mission you need to go to a starlet's apartment.

Whats kgnsd?

Archived