Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aren't they going to add Risen 1 to that Humble bundle?

By the way what happens if you pay less than a dollar? You get a non-steam version?

You get nothing. All are Steamworks title and $1 is minimum for Steam keys.

Heads up: Just noticed if you pay average you get Saint's Row 3 "DLCs" only, not full game + DLC.

So BTA = $1 bundle (has Saint's Row BASE game) + Saint's Row 3 DLC bundle.

It's misleading, it's not full package pack.

(no extra SR3 key).

Edited by Heaven Angel

You cannot do anything. Steam will simply ignore the games you have and will activate the games which you don't own.

Example: I have Saint's Row 3 already and I purchased the bundle. Steam doesn't give you spare key. It just activated 3 games for me.

Hey guys, I just bought the bundle for 10$. I bought it just for the SR3 DLC. But looks like dead island GOTY is paired with that DLC.i.e., they have the same steam key Is there anyway to seperate out those 2? Because I already own dead island GOTY on steam from a previous steam sale.

Also, anyone want to trade any addictive indie games for Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key? I already own SR3 from the previous THQ bundle, and not really interested in SR2.

EDIT: I just had a facepalm moment. Didnt read the comments above mine before posting. Looks like the games cant be seperated. Anyone want to trade for all these games I just mentioned with any good indie games?

Edited by Irredeemable

lol kk i thought sr3 full package meant sr3+sr3 dlcs .....thanks for the clarification :cheers:

but its worth rite?cos i own none of these games and i wanna try out especially dead island and sr3

It's worth it. Saint's Row 3 is mindless fun :D

It's worth it. Saint's Row 3 is mindless fun :D

very weird thing though............i tried purchasing it with my pnb cc using the google wallet option............worked like a charm last time when i got the walking dead bundle...........but the payment was declined this time.......

pnb sucks :rant:

will get a different bank account's CC for all these purchases from amazon.com,steam,humble bundle etc etc(using my brother's pnb acc as of now)............my friend was suggesting a citibank account.........

can anyone here suggest a bank suitable for cc purchases in indian and abroad sites(amazon.com,steam,gmg,humblebundle etc),the banks that charge less for processing fee and yearly credit carrd fee and stuff??.....im sorta new to this............sick of this pnb nonsense :|

Edited by kold_war