The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does charger which comes with it of Indian standard or I have to buy a separate one,if I buy from Palika??

You either need to buy a separate Indian charger or a voltage transformer(costs about 100 bucks).That is if you are buying the NTSC-U/C version and not the PAL version(I would recommend against buying the PAL one as PAL games are difficult to find plus are more expensive).

Actually a good bunch of announcements. Not just 2DS but also a Wii U $50 price cut from the 20th of next month announced officially. So as it stands now , WiiU at $300 , PS4 at $400 and Xbone at $500. Not bad at all imo.

Also , at $130 without 3D this would sell like hot cakes , even with the bizarre design choice to match the WiiU controller. If I'm actually looking out for this , my only gripe would be the screen size compared to the 3DSXL.

Its not just the screen size...look at the poor nomenclature- 2ds!!?

So if this is aimed at a casual market(or kids) imagine them buying a fire emblem box that has 3DS on the side? Its playable on 2ds? who could guess unless they have been following all the model changes. And which part of this is "portable"? It looks like a cheap 'magic-slate' you find on streets.

But yes Wii U price drop is a great move!

I honestly think its a great move. 129.99$ for just a 2 year old console which has so many quality games in its lineup and many many more coming over the next few years is a steal. I know it looks horrible but i don't think kids would care and I think adults who just want to experience a few select games like pokemon can get this rather than spending on a 3DS. The horrible looks also ensure the normal gaming crowd still gets a 3DS. I think if it was exactly like a 3DS without the 3D a lot of the gamers would rather have got this as few really care about the 3D and 3DS sales would have tanked. Anyways I think this can only mean more 3DS/2DS install base which means more 3rd party games which is great for me as I got a 3DSXL recently. :D

:wub:

$300 for this ? Count me the f**k in.

With the way the rupee is going, the price drop won't really matter. We have to shell out the same amount in any case.

EDIT: Btw what is the best way to buy the above bundle if you are based in India ?

Archived