The Football Thread

Xeno

Strong Essien Rumours to Arsenal :furious: We need a Striker for gods sake :ranting: WHERE IS THE SIGNING WENGER :furious:

Why are Spurs signing so much,no matter what they will finish 5th :P The forever 5th club :P

Oh wait Harry has left the club,then they could do well now :P

Edited by hope

Torres and sturrige say hello :wave:

But both Settled and know the PL well.At arsenal,Giroud(Lots to prove) is still getting used to(rather than in shooting position and making runs,he has his back towards Goal :doh: Same Like chamakh) And on the other end we have Chamakh :P

I don`t have any hopes now of signing a striker.Is too late in the Window now.And no real news also.At best we will get Essien(not excited at all) or Benayoun(which i don`t mind).So our squad is ready now for the Season :gunsmilie:

In Arsene I Trust B) Go Gunners,Rock the Season B)

BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf

BREAKING: Clint Dempsey wants to join Liverpool FC to "play at the top level". No news on how they plan to transport him to the 1980s.

:roflroll: :roflroll:

Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo has confirmed tonight Michael Essien was left out of the 18-man squad for the Super Cup because of a possible loan move.

essien is a good addition to the squad...we need a striker..sign a striker and we are set.

liverpool,chelsea,spurs all need strikers.

Edited by rajprdp