Hut stops shipping to INDIA

I was thinking of buying something from them(actually from Zavvi). They even send coupons. Why the f**k do they let Indians pay, if they aren't going to send? It's all confusing.

I was thinking of buying something from them(actually from Zavvi). They even send coupons. Why the f**k do they let Indians pay, if they aren't going to send? It's all confusing.

• 3 weeks later...

It used to be 0.99 GBP but now it's 9.99GBP any one tried ordering their is option for non tracking

Do you mean to say that non-tracked shipping is for cheaper? Try to use proper sentences.

Do you mean to say that non-tracked shipping is for cheaper? Try to use proper sentences.

What I meant was that their is no option for cheap non tracking shipping the only option I get is standard shipping with tracking and yes I meant non tracking is very cheap compared to standard shipping with tracking

What I meant was that their is no option for cheap non tracking shipping the only option I get is standard shipping with tracking and yes I meant non tracking is very cheap compared to standard shipping with tracking

please learn the difference between their and there.

please learn the difference between their and there.

Dude i am very glad to know that u can distinguish between there and their but kindly keep it to ur self try to rectify ur own mistakes rather then pointing out mistakes in others :cheers::cheers:

Dude i am very glad to know that u can distinguish between there and their but kindly keep it to ur self try to rectify ur own mistakes rather then pointing out mistakes in others :cheers::cheers:

JFC! Trying to comprehend your grammatically handicapped sentences is worse than the agitation caused when I saw a three-legged puppy try to cross a busy Mumbai street during peak hours. Unfortunately, it couldn't help it. You can!

Long story short, I'm assuming they've resumed shipments to India. I keep receiving their mailers, haven't ordered from them in a while though. Can anyone shed some light on the shipping options?

Archived