Hut stops shipping to INDIA

^^I just checked out using Debit card and voila!

Order Completed

Thank you, your order has been received.

You will be sent a confirmation email shortly, please keep this email for future reference.

Your order number is: xxxxxxx.

Your order from TheHut.com has been dispatched and will be with you shortly!

On or before 8th January *

I got Tracking Number but track where? There is no link to track it..Anybody knows it?

I just Google'd about thehut store and found all terrible reviews and comments..Some of them didn't even get their order.. WTF :samui: :samui: :samui:

where else it'll go instead of knocking my door? and I'm really expecting it to receive my precious before Christmas.

:lol:

nice joke mate. Not possible that you get before christmas provided they will huge traffic. And as far as it is concerned where it will go, it can go in the house of a customs officer. :scratchchin:

I had ordered a game and clothes from hut. Game came and clothes didn't come :P Although they refunded the amount for clothes. :kisstogether:

where else it'll go instead of knocking my door? and I'm really expecting it to receive my precious before Christmas.

:lol:

U seem very confident :P

Lot of parcels are lost in customs..

Nut Hut are good..I lost my parcel once , but i got the refund ..They wont repay the shipping cost though..

Joe, what did you order from them? They were very good when they offered Free Shipping. Now, they must be even better as they have started taking big shipping charges. How much did you pay for shipping?

Big shipping charges? I just bought 3 tshirts and was charged 0.99 pounds as shipping for the entire order...

:scratchchin:

It used to be 0.99 GBP but now it's 9.99GBP any one tried ordering their is option for non tracking

What I meant was that their is no option for cheap non tracking shipping the only option I get is standard shipping with tracking and yes I meant non tracking is very cheap compared to standard shipping with tracking

International Shipping @ 9.99GBP,

warna no buy

Joe, what did you order from them? They were very good when they offered Free Shipping. Now, they must be even better as they have started taking big shipping charges. How much did you pay for shipping?

Lord of the Rings Box Set [blu-ray]

DELIVERY - £0.99

TOTAL COST - £14.94

• 1 month later...

Archived