CURRENT SQUAD MEMBERS
- Any squad member can check the clan page/stats/members etc by logging in via uplay account here
- Once logged in, Click on Squads to see complete details.
- A new squad member will only be enrolled based on active/regular presence in GRFS online.
- Clan matches in GRFS is referred as squad matches.
- A clan match can have max 6v6 via quick matchmaking.
- Conflict, Decoy, Siege, Saboteur modes are available in clan matches
- It will be beneficial to the clan, if squad members have ranked up any of their characters at a good level to have a fair match against competitive clans.
- Clan matches will normally be played post 11pm
- All clan members will be required to be in Clan chatroom on psn prior to joining in a clan match.
Left deserted when local oil fields were depleted, this sprawling refinery is made of concrete and corrugated tin. Empty structures provide plenty of places to hide, while a dry pipeline cuts a clear path through the center of the complex.
Once an overpass on the road to nowhere, this stretch of highway came crashing down in a seriously bad neighborhood. With stairwells leading up to exposed sniping positions, there's as much danger above the streets as on them.
A maze of cranes and shipping containers, the docks are easy to hide in and hard to control. Under grey skies, the forest of obstructions harbors hidden enemies, unseen until they pull the trigger.
Hijacked on the high seas, this ship is a floating powder keg. With containers stacked from bow to stern, the deck is custom-made for ambushes. Inside, the narrow corridors and steep stairwells promise combat at deadly close range.
Rising above the waves, this drilling platform is built with no margin for error. Exposed catwalks can dominate the rig's deck, but offer no cover - and from up there, it's a long way down.
Visibility drops to near zero as howling winds and blinding sand sweep across this refugee camp. Crates and prefab structures offer some cover, but there's nowhere to hide from the storm.
Buried and forgotten beneath the Siberian wastelands, this underground bunker still endures. Cold War-era construction makes for monstrously large spaces, and endless tunnels ensure there's always an enemy lurking around the bend.
Located in a peaceful village, the old mill site offers peace, quiet and relaxation - and sturdy buildings with thick stone walls for cover. On the fringes, creeping wilderness provides a wealth of possible ambush sites.
An unlikely transfer point for a stolen warhead, this empty factory looms large. Long sightlines criss-cross the decaying industrial structures, as abandoned pallets and equipment provide both obstacle and cover.
Shoulder Swap & HUD
Detection System Breakdown & Tips & Counters
Survival Guide:Cover System and Class Set-Up
Engineer Class Tips & Tricks
Gunsmith Tips & Gun Usage
How to be effective with an LMG
How to use Suppression
Edited by TheDribbler, 27 July 2012 - 10:29 AM.