Increase in EA Xbox 360 game prices starting 2010

KeezNah

actually, did anyone read this...

EA games to be expensive from 2010 in India

EA Catologue Titles - Old MRP - New MRP (Tentative)

Fifa 2010 - 2499 -> 3299

Nfs Shift - 2499 -> 3299

Brutal Legend - 2499 -> 3299

Dragon Age - Collectors - 2699 -> 3999

Saboteur - 1899 -> 2699

Left 4 Dead - Classic Edition - 999 -> 1699

XBox 360 Game CD Left 4 Dead 2 - 2499 -> 3299

XBox 360 Game CD NBA 10 - 1999 -> 2999

upcoming titles, all prices are tentative

Army of Men - 40th Day 3499

Mass Effect 2 - Collectors 3999

Mass Effect 2 - Standard 3499

Dante Inferno - Collectors 3999

Dante Inferno - Standard 3499

Battlefield 2 Bad company - Collectors 3999

2eqgsgjjpg.gif

Actually, according to Anip at least, it's the increased percentage of the import duty that has caused this price increase.

So who knows! Maybe all other games distributed by Milestone, eXpress and WWCDROM will increase as well. MW2 = Rs. 4.5k? :panic:

Actually, according to Anip at least, it's the increased percentage of the import duty that has caused this price increase.

So who knows! Maybe all other games distributed by Milestone, eXpress and WWCDROM will increase as well. MW2 = Rs. 4.5k? :panic:

4.5k for a game, for 2k more you'll get a console (PS2) :P

hahahaha..!!

i got to know about this in the morning, dullu and some one else, nunni.. yeah nunni were saying this on shout. i thought they were just goofing around.. but as it sounded so scary i hung around online ever since to have some more info. now after seeing this, i can only say :panic:

what a crappy government. The inflation was not enough that they brought this too :(

3.5k for a game ?? hell i slept last night thinking i will get a 360 in 2-3 months (gay tony, mass effect, bayonetta better version) but now i am thinking of selling the ps3 even :P

If MW2 is gonna be 4.5k , I might end up being able to sell my copy for MORE than I bought it at!! :P

Goodbye preorders, hello torrents :panic: (atleast for PC - thank god there's a lot of stuff coming out on PC next year)

it is close to goodbye gaming for me...people who will buy games for that price here first hand will also sell the second hand games at huge price...i will not even be able to buy second hand games(console version specially)...example resident evil 5 it took that game more then 7-8 months to be available to buy on tp for a price of Rs1200-Rs1500 . it will affect all of us very badly...How much can we rely on import games too(customs and the risk) also :(

i think i might keep the ps3 and get the games from UK, there we can get a new game for 40 pounds including shipping, throw in some discounts that most sites give and it would be below 3k.

but that will only be for console exclusives. anyway, all potential for dantes inferno, heavy rain, red dead all gone as they are console exclusives and new IP. no one's gonna get them for 3.5k

kratos/master chief (reach) toh phir bhi bikau hai.

i would get RdR from uk and use monies saved to build a pc. man, this is some serious sh*t.

This is however a business opportunity. Buy up all the games you can now at current rates. Play or don't play. Then sell them later when the prices go up. One could make a lot that way :P

:panic:

Thank god (and my dad) for having the sense to buy an 8800GTX back when it was released. Else even my PC might not have been able to satisfy my gaming needs.

Archived