The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Not a wise option, would definitely attract customs.....N then you wont find 10$ coupons here.

My 33 pound order from GAME has not seen me yet :) ...Ordered it on the 5th :P .... i think its gone now :naughty:

:( From what i've read, Game usually takes time....But it'll come.

Recd. the games .... one game's box has been chewed by bulldogs on the way down :P ... also customs of Rs. 635 :P on games worth Rs. 2500/- :devil:

Hey i just purchased THE BIGS 2 from PA. I have opted for economy air bubble packaging. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take for the game to reach my place? And will it attract customs? :(

:P

Dude ...u stay in bangalore ...it will never reach u :devil: . I am not joking ..... bangalore postal services is terrible . If u get it u will be very lucky ....else wait for store credit :P

Hey i just purchased THE BIGS 2 from PA. I have opted for economy air bubble packaging. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take for the game to reach my place? And will it attract customs? :(

Next time around have it shipped to some frnds in delhi / mumbai . Delhi n mumbai = less than 2 weeks :devil:

Recd. the games .... one game's box has been chewed by bulldogs on the way down :P ... also customs of Rs. 635 :P on games worth Rs. 2500/- :devil:

Thats a real downer....I told ya be wary of Game. But look at the bright side atleast you got the games n hopefully the discs are all fine.

Next time around have it shipped to some frnds in delhi / mumbai . Delhi ...it takes less than a week and mumbai .... less than 2 weeks :P

Delhi doesnt take less than a week (usually 10-12 days)....atleast mine doesnt :(

Hey i just purchased THE BIGS 2 from PA. I have opted for economy air bubble packaging. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take for the game to reach my place? And will it attract customs? :unsure:

bhool ja.. tu use bhool ja...

agar rab ne chaha to one fine day when your grandkids are playing on your PS3 for some retro fun, a young guy will knock on your door and he will hand over an old torn packet and will say "Mere dada ji postman the. Unki aakhri icchha thi ki main ye posts un logon ko de aaoon jo unhone kabhi deliver nahin ki".

Hey i just purchased THE BIGS 2 from PA. I have opted for economy air bubble packaging. Can anyone tell me how many days it will take for the game to reach my place? And will it attract customs? :unsure:

Maybe within a couple of weeks... Like I mentioned earlier I never got Fifa 09 :rant:

agar rab ne chaha to one fine day when your grandkids are playing on your PS3 for some retro fun, a young guy will knock on your door and he will hand over an old torn packet and will say "Mere dada ji postman the. Unki aakhri icchha thi ki main ye posts un logon ko de aaoon jo unhone kabhi deliver nahin ki".

:unsure:

:panic:

wait for d store credit now schneider <_<

:rofl:

:bigyellowgrin:

wait for d store credit now schneider :fear:

btw this idea wasn't original :P There used to be a serial long time back (i guess around 18-20 years ago) on DD1 on this same concept and they say it was based on a true story :O

btw this idea wasn't original :P There used to be a serial long time back (i guess around 18-20 years ago) on DD1 on this same concept and they say it was based on a true story :)

DD1 always rocked!!! I remember maybe 5 to 6 years ago there was some horror show called Aap Bheeti... For the first six months they said that it was based on true events and later they started issuing the standard disclaimer "All characters and stories in this show are fictional and any resemblence to anyone alive or dead is coincidential" :doh:

Archived