The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

btw this idea wasn't original :giggle: There used to be a serial long time back (i guess around 18-20 years ago) on DD1 on this same concept and they say it was based on a true story :coolspeak:

Yup seen it, name of the show was Mitti ke rang.

Recd. the games .... one game's box has been chewed by bulldogs on the way down :O ... also customs of Rs. 635 :naughty: on games worth Rs. 2500/- :doh:

i think i have been lucky imported wrath of the lich king and even bought some usb gadgets and some rc toys but didnt pay a single custom lucky me

Pre - Ordered Fifa Soccer 2010 from Play-Asia :naughty: Had the 50$ store credit which they gave me after they failed to deliver Fifa 09... If they fail to deliver Fifa 10 also then its Fifa 11 for me :doh:

:O:P

U sir have my highest respects for your PATIENCE..

Quick question. How safe is it to order something to be shipped to Kolkata?

it is very safe i have purchased lots of things from play asia and got it delivered to my home and 0 customs till now.Hope my luck streak continues ifu need help tell me or any more queries

if they dont have the product in stock .... they will then take about 1-5 days or even more as mentioned .... check below the product what does it say .... "in-stock , usually shipped in 24 hrs " or "will ship in 1-5 days"

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all

i ve ordered a game on playasia. It was shipped on 30july but i havnt recieved it yet :( where should i contact or try to search it for. Its free shippin so no tracking.

wait for this week ... u should get it :drunk:

Hi all

i ve ordered a game on playasia. It was shipped on 30july but i havnt recieved it yet :drunk: where should i contact or try to search it for. Its free shippin so no tracking.

You can contact the PA customer care but they will ask you to wait till 30 days from the date of dispatch for delivery... But I guess you can check in your local Post Office... Sometimes it gets held up there...

Archived