What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

looks nice , link?

i want one too for my macbook :(

nice buy chaz

I got it off etsy.com, but the seller was rather unreliable. Over a month and no proper response after paying $10, so I actually filed for a refund and Paypal sent me my 10 bucks back. The very next day the damn thing arrives in my mail. So effectively got it for free but I kinda feel bad about it.

A Storm of Swords :Part 1

1 TB WD Passport Essential

The Soundtrack of the year:Rockstar

congrats sufy...

and yea loving rockstar few songs a lot :P ...

@gaurav...nice skin...i remember ds had bought same too...looks goood :good:

Edited by killzone123

i want one too for my macbook :(

nice buy chaz

Thanks bro

@Chaz: Superb buys ! Gimme a brief roundup of Klipsch S4i, will ya ? I'm looking to upgrade my EP 630 and kinda undecided between this, Nuforce & M2/4.

I haven't used the other two but this is my second S4i. I used to change headphones almost every month, but I have been using s4i since almost 8 months now. :). If the other two are costly, go for s4i. If they are cheaper and better th1n you can try them out. I bought MM60 as well for often I don't like using in ears. If my gf wouldn't have taken my MM60, I might have been using it and wouldn't have tried s4i. But I would rate s4i 4.5/5 anyday. No creaking, deep good bass without all the fake elongation, and crystal clear sound.

Edited by Chaztin

Getting my iphone 4S next week. Job support guy asked me if i want 4 today or want to wait till next week for 4S. I think i can live 3 more days with my 3GS. pics will be coming very soon. ready to make siri my Biatch !!!!

Do you have any idea, when the unlocked version will be out?

@Chaz: Superb buys ! Gimme a brief roundup of Klipsch S4i, will ya ? I'm looking to upgrade my EP 630 and kinda undecided between this, Nuforce & M2/4.

@Sufy: Congo ! :good:

I have had the s4i for the last 2 years and it's been a great earphone for me. Its a very balanced piece in terms of overall bass, treble and clarity.

Z7kkytr.jpg?ver=1318688972

also had got from russia with love , the box was broken ,flipkart had sent me broken box sealed

when called them they said check disc working , then can u keep the box , no other problem na . i was wtf .give me replacement i had not paid for broken box.then he agreed.

all blu ray courtesy of flipkart

Also you won't have to sell multiple kidneys to get one.

I can smell profit ! :wOOtjumpy:

also had got from russia with love , the box was broken ,flipkart had sent me broken box sealed

when called them they said check disc working , then can u keep the box , no other problem na . i was wtf .give me replacement i had not paid for broken box.then he agreed.

all blu ray courtesy of flipkart

Congo !

Been eyeing the whole exorcist series for a while, specially The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

And high time Hollywood continues with Omen 2 & 3. :ack: