FIFA 12

TheDribbler

Since the Impact Engine is in picture now and there is higher probability of injuries, EA should also change the game so that the red card comes out more often.

+1 Encourage Football not Rugby

But none of our players can get injured online so we are safe from Rad till atleast Fifa 13

TD is tough :nerves: Especially when we're used to using 'O' for pressure. I keep pressing the 'O' by mistake for pressure and my defender does a standing tackle. The striker runs away and scores :angry: Will take a while to get used to it. I feel that the game is much less accessible to newbies now and would probably hurt EA more than they'd like :fear:

Player movement, scoring, impact detection etc are awesome.

I won only 1 of my first 4 games against the cpu and that too on penalties :P all hail Joe Hart :majesty:

Finally got the TD working for me :dance: One more good thing about this years fifa is the headers dont go in too frequently.Crosses are harder and are very real life like.

One thing i wanted to know is about Man-Marking.i selected Song to man-mark Messi but it didnt work,he wasnt even close to man-marking messi.Anybody know anything about how to do man-marking.I mean song wasnt even close to messi in the final third.

This is super realistic of a football game :good: TD Haters,u just want to play pinball all the time :slap:

I found pes easy comapared to fifa this year.But pes`s online is rubbish and the robotic movement just kills the game for me.i only like BAL is pes.So no Pes only Fifa.

totally got used to TD now.

so much fun now.

dribbling is soooo awesome now. the movement of players is so bloody realistic except those Shitty bastards.

love passing it between Xavi, Iniesta, Biscuit, Messi, Villa n Sanchez. kept 70% possession against Milan just for the sake of it. it was just brilliant.

here r the 2 excerpts from some of my matches -

even though this isn't a goal i loved the play n shot - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93186705

watch out Azaan - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93194112

BTW, the info abt the vids r messed up for demo. i played on PS3 it shows 360 as the platform. the difficulty was Legendary n the bastards show it as Amateur

Yea Sure.

Finally got the TD working for me :dance: One more good thing about this years fifa is the headers dont go in too frequently.Crosses are harder and are very real life like.

One thing i wanted to know is about Man-Marking.i selected Song to man-mark Messi but it didnt work,he wasnt even close to man-marking messi.Anybody know anything about how to do man-marking.I mean song wasnt even close to messi in the final third.

This is super realistic of a football game :good: TD Haters,u just want to play pinball all the time :slap:

I found pes easy comapared to fifa this year.But pes`s online is rubbish and the robotic movement just kills the game for me.i only like BAL is pes.So no Pes only Fifa.

I dont go normally around asking for matches .. see you in the first week of october ..

I am just not able to cope up with the opposition :wallbash:, Playing on semi-pro, and man dribbling every single second getting on my nerves.. I am just not able to reach the opposite team members...

mujhe FIFA 12 he pre-order karna tha :cry:

same problem here,a day back but now no problem

First of all make sure that you keep the possesion of the ball,Just dont let it go.pass back or do whatever just keep the ball as long as you can.are u using the L1 button or not to trigger a run,that is essential in fifa12 to create chances.

Change the defending to legacy defending to win the ball back faster.First get used to attacking and then worry about defending.

We are new to fifa console cause the PC version was poles apart to what is now.hence let TD a back seat and play to your strengths first and then jump to TD when you have sought out the attacking bit.

Rad can you please tell the controls that you used for dribbling in the videos above.. would really help the newbies here..

All pro players, please give some inputs as to how to perform precision dribbling.. watever I do, I end up running into opponents and they snatch the ball with so much of ease

no .. the tricks still remain the same. Fake, Roulette and couple of more simple ones will be more effective this year if legacy defending is not there in online modes.

to add to the woes - fan favourite trick - DHOP has been made a 4* trick instead of 5* :mellow:

thats my only hope. I din like FIF A10/11 demo's too. But got used to them after 2/3 weeks. Am praying that its the same case this year too. Cant imagine a year with no FIFA

ronaldo chop is 4* now :thumbsup:

btw once u get the hang of td it will be difficult to beat players with tricks compared to the defense system in fifa11 where it was easy to beat players with tricks..

guys just give it some time and TD would be awesome....

the bergkamp flick in that video of hjerspeth :suicide:

Rad can you please tell the controls that you used for dribbling in the videos above.. would really help the newbies here..

All pro players, please give some inputs as to how to perform precision dribbling.. watever I do, I end up running into opponents and they snatch the ball with so much of ease

Are you referring to the second goal where Messi scored ?

If yes, he performed a chop, roulette in there. I am not really sure if you are looking for precision dribbling or the two tricks which Rad used to beat defenders. If you want to learn tricks - start with Fake and Chop which are the easiest and two of the most effective skills in the game.

Archived