FIFA 12

TheDribbler

Its almost been ten days now :O

no bro the game released on 8th or 9th i think.

but i knew that letswait is the worst but i wanted the free pen-drive :P n i don't care if the game comes late

EA SPORTS FIFA via twitter

Demo code isn't final and there will be tweaks to physics and the Player Impact Engine

FIFA12 Tactical Defending: H2H Seasons, Clubs and Pro Ranked are locked to TD. Legacy OR TD in Online Friendlies and Custom Unranked.

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/EASPORTSFIFA

Also, I want to pre-order Fifa 12 from letsbuy. How late will the delivery be? Will I get it on the release date? :D :D

DO not ever pre-order a game from LetsBuy. I remember how I felt when I pre-ordered LA Noire from them. Buggers delivered it after weeks when all others almost finished the game. :\

They are good for ordering when the game is released though.

I am too looking for a place to pre-order, if they dispatch the game on day 1..

Tried the demo last night. TD is going to be a bit of a pain to get used to.

Arsenal vs barcelona on pro difficulty. Lost 2 and won 1.

the barca players were almost untouchable!

One neat little thing I noticed was that when I took a shot at goal the player who was in the line of fire ducked to let the ball go over him. Not sure if this would have happened in fifa11.

I already suck when it comes to defending now this TD hardly manage to get the possession of the ball, played 5 game and somehow managed to win 1 and lost 4..........................

Tactical Defending............... :wallbash:

Archived