FIFA 12

TheDribbler

80% Fifa fanbase.. is of casual players overs so many years of its iteration/s......... and if the sudden impactful change in game which is complex pisses them offf.. EA has shot in its own leg.... Datz the only reason coz of fearing a backlash.. they have incorporated even legacy defending option.

TD is a boon to good dribblers... and we can assume online match scoreline will go in dozen as well..

Give it some time and Im sure with ur wall you will master it.

Well, if TD is as tough as everyone says, then to balance it out tricks should also be made equally difficult to pull off.

Will check out PS3 demo tonight.

no .. the tricks still remain the same. Fake, Roulette and couple of more simple ones will be more effective this year if legacy defending is not there in online modes.

to add to the woes - fan favourite trick - DHOP has been made a 4* trick instead of 5* :mellow:

Give it some time and Im sure with ur wall you will master it.

thats my only hope. I din like FIF A10/11 demo's too. But got used to them after 2/3 weeks. Am praying that its the same case this year too. Cant imagine a year with no FIFA

Isnt that the reason why PES is suffering ?

Also If I want to be soo realistic - I would buy a football and play 5 a side

I know majority prefer fun over realism.But Ea have basically made a decision to focus on realism

I love TD beech and i am gonna master it... :batman:

:hug:

Thats the way

totally got used to TD now.

so much fun now.

dribbling is soooo awesome now. the movement of players is so bloody realistic except those Shitty bastards.

love passing it between Xavi, Iniesta, Biscuit, Messi, Villa n Sanchez. kept 70% possession against Milan just for the sake of it. it was just brilliant.

here r the 2 excerpts from some of my matches -

even though this isn't a goal i loved the play n shot - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93186705

watch out Azaan - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93194112

BTW, the info abt the vids r messed up for demo. i played on PS3 it shows 360 as the platform. the difficulty was Legendary n the bastards show it as Amateur

Rad :fear:

Nice goal but 70% possession is boring na :P

not in this game. u just have to keep possession in this game. otherwise u'll be screwed.

50-50 possession was fine in Fifa 11 but in this one u need 60 % if u play with a team like Barca coz it's tougher to open up defenses thru the middle without any lobs or crosses.

it's way more fun n feels more of an achievement.

not in this game. u just have to keep possession in this game. otherwise u'll be screwed.

50-50 possession was fine in Fifa 11 but in this one u need 60 % if u play with a team like Barca coz it's tougher to open up defenses thru the middle without any lobs or crosses.

it's way more fun n feels more of an achievement.

Ive been keeping 60% possession in fifa 11 and u call me boring :chair:

Wait for 12 I promise I will bore you to death no bore you to foul :devil:

Rad .. what all options are you using in defense ?

BTW .. I played with Milan against Barca and the bastards had over 70% posession in the game. I think I need to go slow and keep the ball instead of running around like a Rambo

Ive been keeping 60% possession in fifa 11 and u call me boring :chair:

Wait for 12 I promise I will bore you to death no bore you to foul :devil:

i'll foul u all the tym in this one. not just coz of ur boring play :P but coz i want to. i just injured Ibra n Boateng in the same match. felt awesome. :devil:

Rad .. what all options are you using in defense ?

BTW .. I played with Milan against Barca and the bastards had over 70% posession in the game. I think I need to go slow and keep the ball instead of running around like a Rambo

i just use slow n fast jockey alongwith contain. then take them to sideline where u push n pull.

only use R1 that is team-mate help when he is near half-way line or if u see someone making a run where u can jockey the player making the run n ur team-mate can contain the ball-possessor .

hopefully this will help coz once u master the defending it becomes soooooooooooo much fun. hopefully will completely master the defending by end of the week

Archived