Uncharted: Golden Abyss

playstation

thanks played first 2 chapter and i must say its wooww , the game till now is more exploring then action .

i am finding it difficult to control aim via second analog stick ? did u find such ? i am playing on normal mode.aim and shoot i am finding too tough than uc series i played on ps3

Yes, the right stick aiming is not so fluid... I used the gyroscope aiming (mostly both) more than the stick aiming....

• 2 weeks later...

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Wins Golden Joystick Handheld Game of The Year Award

vita.jpg

Sony Bend confirmed via Twitter that Uncharted: Golden Abyss received a Golden Joystick award for Handheld Game of The Year, Uncharted beat competition such as Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land.

697195813.jpg

Source:

hmm thanks , i thought i alone was feeling like that :

there are two ways of aiming

1.with 2nd analogue while keeping the vita static

2.moving the ps vita while you are holding the aim button

while moving both vita and analogue messes up the aim.

By the way that damn 1.03 update for the stupid card game wiped out all my gun stats :furious:

If only there was multiplayer it would have been perfect and by multiplayer i mean true one not the assassins creed liberation sh*t!!!

thanks ryu for info , ya i thought i was messing while i try to shoot , i use to move sometimes , which made it tough

well completed the game , wow biggest uncharted game till now i guess 30 plus chapters :O

awesome graphics and lots of exploration , love the charcoal rubbing ,climbing through rear touchpad, and plus aiming dragon sniper with gryosensor is more fun :D

took some screenshots via ps vita itself , game in motion looks more better and less jaggy.

558897_4264832987232_126545896_n.jpg

721_4264832507220_1982579300_n.jpg

61303_4264833627248_236415422_n.jpg

45272_4264833427243_1574542580_n.jpg

18705_4264833907255_2101318442_n.jpg

• 11 months later...

playing it right now.. just completed 3 chaps.. damn.. never expected it to be this awesome :O

aiming felt tough at first since im only used to the ds3.. after 1-2hrs of gameplay it started to feel really really comfortable. :) so far, the game feels as good as drakes fortune without a doubt.

Finished my crushing playthrough yesterday and got plat trophy as well :D

This game > UC1 and is almost as good as UC3. Hard to believe that it isn't made by ND.

Shooting felt just like ps3 UC once i turned motion aiming off..

Sony bend really nailed it :):majesty: they're the ones who made resistance retribution as well, that game was my fav psp game.. They should make more vita games..

. They should make more vita games..

they're making a ps4 game. at the all access show shu described their game in one word. "panic"

alos for some other studios he described their games in a word.

GG new ip - Epic

MM - extraordinary

SSM IP - deposition.

Archived