Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Those good days with Flipkart has gone......

And due to my Shitty Internet connection, the last 3 orders have messed up.. to put in perfect terms Fu*ked up!.

Actually i ordered 3 blurays from Flipkart, Haunted 3D,New York and Avatar 3 Disc Edition. I was transferring cash from netbanking HDFC, By the time I clicked on Confirm Payment, Damn internet got stuck.

Now listen the actual story.....

I didn't receive the confirmation mail from flipkart regarding the orders. And then when I checked the Bank statement, The account got debited! I was like WTF! :O

Just before submitting anything online, Chck ur net connection guys. :P

I just gave the Net people left right.. pura maa..behn ek kar daali... saalon ki. Paagal ho gaya tha mein!

Solution:- I have sent a mail to both flipkart & hdfc... Donno wat will happen... Varna 1248+1120 = 2368 ka Choona lag jaayega!

Any suggestion Guys.. wat shud i do rather .... :)

^Dont worry, if the amount is debited on bank, a mail to Flipkart should solve the issue. They would either refund the money or accept your order.

And this can happen on any shopping site, so no problem due to flipkart. It happened to me on bookmyshow and airtel. I got a refund in both cases.

have you checked your flipkart account orders section? they can't just charge you without an order.

Haan re.. Dekha maine...

No order is there, Infact my cart also shows 3 items in stock even though my account is debited. I manually cleared the cart. Still a strange.. But def. not a big issue....

Actually Im bit worried bcoz Im outside India and M coming there by next week, so i wanted to ship all the Blurays by the time I arrive there....

^Dont worry, if the amount is debited on bank, a mail to Flipkart should solve the issue. They would either refund the money or accept your order.

And this can happen on any shopping site, so no problem due to flipkart. It happened to me on bookmyshow and airtel. I got a refund in both cases.

Yeah.. M not worrying that much though but still since there is no proper contact apart from Mail. Thats the reason.

Btw, Gud to hear that ur SnS Deal went smooth. :good:

Haan re.. Dekha maine...

No order is there, Infact my cart also shows 3 items in stock even though my account is debited. I manually cleared the cart. Still a strange.. But def. not a big issue....

Actually Im bit worried bcoz Im outside India and M coming there by next week, so i wanted to ship all the Blurays by the time I arrive there....

their customer support is pretty good, they will solve the issue for you asap. don't worry about it. fastest way to get in touch with them, in my experience, is to send a tweet to @flipkart. they sometimes respond in minutes.

their customer support is pretty good, they will solve the issue for you asap. don't worry about it. fastest way to get in touch with them, in my experience, is to send a tweet to @flipkart. they sometimes respond in minutes.

Ohh.. I see. Thanx. :)

Will update u guys.

The transaction should get reversed.. relax.

Yeah, I hope so...

Actually I have done this transaction around 3:30 AM IST..... My net was fu*kin slow at that time...

Anyway waiting for the flipkart's mail. They said they will try to resolve it within 24-48 business hrs.

well i ordered a storage from flipkart, with an option of CASH ON DELIVERY .... took them three days to deliver thru bluedart .... well everything went pretty smooth... excpet one strange thing from blue dart. which turned out to be a dud (thankfully) in the end. Till yesterday night the delivery on the tracking site was showing today, i.e. 23rd, and suddenly today morning at around 11 the site showed consignment delayed as TRANSPORT HAS BEEN CANCELLED ... and i was like WTF ???

I shot them a stinking mail on that and before i could get a reply to the mail, i got my delivery in the late afternoon.

So alls well that ends well ...

:bigyellowgrin:

Those good days with Flipkart has gone......

And due to my Shitty Internet connection, the last 3 orders have messed up.. to put in perfect terms Fu*ked up!.

Actually i ordered 3 blurays from Flipkart, Haunted 3D,New York and Avatar 3 Disc Edition. I was transferring cash from netbanking HDFC, By the time I clicked on Confirm Payment, Damn internet got stuck.

Now listen the actual story.....

I didn't receive the confirmation mail from flipkart regarding the orders. And then when I checked the Bank statement, The account got debited! I was like WTF! :O

Just before submitting anything online, Chck ur net connection guys. :P

I just gave the Net people left right.. pura maa..behn ek kar daali... saalon ki. Paagal ho gaya tha mein!

Solution:- I have sent a mail to both flipkart & hdfc... Donno wat will happen... Varna 1248+1120 = 2368 ka Choona lag jaayega!

Any suggestion Guys.. wat shud i do rather .... :)

shoot them a mail with the transaction number....they'll check ....if they've got the dough, you'll receive the goods, else you'll get ur dough reversed by the bank itself

So Flipkart has started selling TV, HTS and DVD players

yea, started with the amazon format....now complete electronic retailing....guessing chaddi's will make them the 'complete retailer' :)

i just hope their service quality stays maintained in their initial biz , books...... am a fan of their service for a few yrs now

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

shoot them a mail with the transaction number....they'll check ....if they've got the dough, you'll receive the goods, else you'll get ur dough reversed by the bank itself

Yeah... I have fired a mail to flipkart as well as Bank, Bank said the money has been debited already, And asked me to keep in contact with the merchant.

And Flipkart said they will reply me within 24-48 business hrs. Even after sumtime I got a mail from them saying one of my Orders payment has been received...... They will provide me the shipping details but not yet given.

Im also waiting for my other two order confirmations, Also I think they don't work on Sats/Suns.... These 2 days will be wasted! :(