~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I just started watching House, halfway through the first season. Hugh Laurie is the best, his sarcasm and wit is fantastic.

OT: Does anyone think that Dr. Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) looks slightly like Kirsten Dunst???...Dunno why the first time I saw her I thought she's her sister or something :thumbsup:

Edited by Death Stryke

^Ok, yeah I'm totally hooked to House now. Now with other shows wrapped up with the current seasons, I have time to watch this show

One tree hill. Is it good??...Heard its a Teen Drama kinds..I remember the first American TV show I watched(Other than Friends and That 70's show which aired on TV) was The OC, typical teen drama. I kinda liked the 1st 2 seasons then it got downright boring. Also Rachel Bilson :doh:

This show made me visit TV.com and then I started off with other shows

Edited by Death Stryke

^Ok, yeah I'm totally hooked to House now. Now with other shows wrapped up with the current seasons, I have time to watch this show

One tree hill. Is it good??...Heard its a Teen Drama kinds..I remember the first American TV show I watched(Other than Friends and That 70's show which aired on TV) was The OC, typical teen drama. I kinda liked the 1st 2 seasons then it got downright boring. Also Rachel Bilson :fear:

This show made me visit TV.com and then I started off with other shows

Something like that but not too emo i would say. Just grab first two episodes of Season 1 and check it, i did that and i developed an interest in it. Btw Mischa Barton was recently in Hyderabad for a shoot <3

^

Brown haired Cameron > Blonde Cameron

amen to that

No doubt

Also, Cameron on House's team > Cameron in scrubs :(

peace

she was in scrubs??? missed it i guess.... heather graham in scrubs :giggle:

Off to watch Lost last three episodes now :giggle:

peace

watched lost, season 5 finale was probably the best of the series, can't wait to know what happens next ....

24 season 7 finale gonna air today, can't wait :( ... and to think anil kapoors gonna star in the damn show in the next season, i know his son, harsh well, son of a bitch always thought 24 sucked and was overrated and now that his dads on the show - 24 is the best series in the world for him :fear:

Edited by baba dench

Not Scrubs the TV show; scrubs the clothing they wear in hospitals :giggle:

peace

lolz... i did not pay enough attention to detail it seems... :P should have noticed that u typed "scrubs" and not "Scrubs"

While we're still at it,

Cameron - House making out > Cameron - Chase doing it

:thumbsup: nice build up's they have :giggle: ohhh the sexual tension...

House season 5 finale - what can I say? :threatenlumber:

MAJOR SPOILER

I looked at the credits at the start of the show and said to self 'excellent, no cut throat bitch'. Then when the revelation comes it totally blew me away.

The last three episodes of season 5 are brilliant. But i liked the 2nd one before this the best.

watched lost, season 5 finale was probably the best of the series, can't wait to know what happens next ....

24 season 7 finale gonna air today, can't wait :D ... and to think anil kapoors gonna star in the damn show in the next season, i know his son, harsh well, son of a bitch always thought 24 sucked and was overrated and now that his dads on the show - 24 is the best series in the world for him :P

Both the episodes got leaked early morning today. It was pretty awesome.