Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Bc why did they start with women's rr :sleep:

That's the order for the last 4-5 RR PLE. Loved both Royal Rumble matches. No wasted spots. It is exactly how I envisioned HHH's RR to be.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

That's the order for the last 4-5 RR PLE. Loved both Royal Rumble matches. No wasted spots. It is exactly how I envisioned HHH's RR to be.

Exactly. This is exactly how RR should have gone. No need for unnecessary nostalgia acts. Not sure what 'surprise winner' were people expecting. I am glad they put Rock Reigns to rest straight away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, santanu18 said:

Patterson's slot was totally wasted, could have gotten someone with better pops!

10 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Patterson's slot was totally wasted, could have gotten someone with better pops!

I think that was to set up Pat v Omos or Bron for WM40

13 hours ago, abhi90 said:

They could have given it to lesnar. Should have brought him back. 

Overall meh event. Also wanted Gunther to win the rumble . Guy is such a workhorse and deserves the belt but cody is fine too. Losing twice in WM will be sheer stupidity. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Overall meh event. Also wanted Gunther to win the rumble . Guy is such a workhorse and deserves the belt but cody is fine too. Losing twice in WM will be sheer stupidity. 

Now Cody winning is 100% guaranteed unless he is injured. Most predictable WM main event since Cena vs Rock 2.0. But it might make WWE 2k24 game very accurate.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Now Cody winning is 100% guaranteed unless he is injured. Most predictable WM main event since Cena vs Rock 2.0. But it might make WWE 2k24 game very accurate.

If they continue reigns as champion to break some record I'll be mad <_<

4 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Lesnar was supposed to be there but the lawsuit names him and that is why plan to get him back was shelved.

Also, sometimes predictability is a good thing. Cody vs Reigns is the only correct choice. 

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 2