Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Decent PPV. Main event flopped as expected.

The traditional elimination match was awesome! Roman Reigns :O:majesty:

f**k Ryback v Goldberg, I'd like to see Reigns v Goldberg at Wrestlemania XXX!! :D

Cena v Del Rio was good too.. Cena knows how to pull off good PPV worthy matches and Del Rio is just exceptional in the ring.. If only he could talk better.. The man is blander than Randy Orton!

Wyatt Family v Beard n Best was incredible! A Little surprised that the Wyatts lost but seems that they might continue this feud a little longer. That top rope Powerbomb by Luke Harper on Bryan looked like it could kill him!! Highlight of the night easily!! Can't wait for Bray Wyatt to get involved! His best contribution to the match: shouting 'Pain is not real' to Eric Rowan!

Also would love to see Punk turn on Bryan eventually to set up a dream feud for Wrestlemania season!! Survivor Series has got me excited !!

Finally it looks like they are going for the title unification. But Randi v Superman won't be a very entertaining contest either.. They need people like punk n Bryan to spice things up..

On a side note, awesome crowd! Boston is always crazy!! Plus they were chanting 'Daniel Bryan' during Flop Show v Randi!!

Edited by mshingore

Ok,.

After going through the past couple of months and updating info upto date. It seems WWE was bit dull since last couple of months, The only time i was active and following everybit was during this year's Wrestlemania.

Any News of Taker, I mean Remotely.......

Ok,.

After going through the past couple of months and updating info upto date. It seems WWE was bit dull since last couple of months, The only time i was active and following everybit was during this year's Wrestlemania.

Any News of Taker, I mean Remotely.......

It's been dull stories wise.. But it has had it's entertaining moments.. There have been some excellent wrestling matches but awful booking..

Hopefully all this turns around during/after wrestlemania season..

Taker is still AWOL. There are rumours as always. Prominent Possible opponent names thrown: Sting, Brock Lesnar

I personally wouldn't like to see Sting v Taker though.. That match might be horrible.

And a title v title match at TLC in a TLC match with both titles hanging above. Title unification match after 11 years :D

But knowing WWE, this is my prediction:

Cena grabs the WWE title, Randy grabs WHC. Cena is now 15 time champion. They drag the story till Wrestlemania, Cena wins both titles at Wrestlemania XXX and he equals Ric Flair's record

And here u was dreaming of a Punk v Bryan title match at WM Xxx :'(

Did anyone watch Smackdown? First half was ridiculous and awful.. Showed everything that is wrong with the company..

But the next half: 1 hour of pure wrestling!

2 on 2 changed to 3 on 3 to 6 on 6! And each of these matches were 9/10 matches !!

Lol! Shitna......

Seems the only thing leeft for him to do is to Challenge against Taker @ Wrestlemania...! And i won't be surprised if that bugger Ends the Streak!

Btw, I will be surprised, Saala itna aasan sochke rakha kya Streak ko! Cena shouldn't be given the honor to face Taker at Wrestlemania.

^ who else is good enough for taker then? Maybe brock lesner, but i am 100% sure that it will be taker vs cena at wm .

Apparently there were rumours that Undertaker isn't willing to take on Lesnar because of his hard hitting wrestling style.. So only option left is Cena or if he returns, The Rock

one day they might have cena vs Shield and wyatt family , and still Cena will emerge as winner

if cena wins at TLC kill me :suicide:

Roman Reigns will spear Cena, Rollins will stomp on his head and then Wyatt will pick him up and deliver the sister Abigail. And then Cena will kick out at 2.

neither Cena nor Orton deserves to be called Unified champion.

This orton sucks his badass heal version was great in orton vs triple h and Mcmahon family storyline. Orton got great set of moves and his punt kick is maybe currently the best move in wwe. WWE wasted his talent and they should stop giving title shots to Cena. For f**ks sake he is already 15 times champion in 10 years which is ridiculous. And they should start giving more importance to world heavyweight championship over wwe championship. That title looks so good and should be with the likes of punk and DB

Apparently there were rumours that Undertaker isn't willing to take on Lesnar because of his hard hitting wrestling style.. So only option left is Cena or if he returns, The Rock

The Matches where both these guys (Taker-Lesner) involve are awesome and extreme brutal.

Does anyone remember their encounters during/post Attitude Era....

Hell in a Cell (One of the bloodiest matches I have seen after JBL's 2 encounters with Eddie/Cena), This was the Match where Undertaker lifted Lesner's Career to new heights.

Biker's Chain (The Last Ride) (Another Brutal bloody match)