Assassin's Creed III

PS Fan

For lowering the quality of the game , and I really want the QA testers of this game choke to death

Do u even know the amount of hard works goes into the making that awesome games from all the departments including QA before making that comment.....I am not saying that AC3 is bug free ......no game on the market is bug free...name the game i will find one for u. AC series is reaching new heights year by year. 5 awesome AC games this genration wat else do u want ?? and u r bound to find bugs in an open world game. I can accept that Conor's story is not that good as compared to Ezio's story....but u never know in which direction the series will go. :gunsmilie:

Do u even know the amount of hard works goes into the making that awesome games from all the departments including QA before making that comment.....I am not saying that AC3 is bug free ......no game on the market is bug free...name the game i will find one for u. AC series is reaching new heights year by year. 5 awesome AC games this genration wat else do u want ?? and u r bound to find bugs in an open world game. I can accept that Conor's story is not that good as compared to Ezio's story....but u never know in which direction the series will go. :gunsmilie:

So are you saying should continue purchasing the same game series and after sisterhood and others after some years they will excel ?

Its a competitive world and Ubisoft can't make these errors I can forgive a child if he is not able to do physical task but not a young adult like Ubisoft

So are you saying should continue purchasing the same game series and after sisterhood and others after some years they will excel ?

Its a competitive world and Ubisoft can't make these errors I can forgive a child if he is not able to do physical task but not a young adult like Ubisoft

who r u to forgive ?? if u feel Ubi games are not upto the mark than dont purchase them....still ubi will break their own sales record...be in the top 3 developers of the industry...btw they already exceled with each iteration of AC...they always break their boundaries. won't be a surprise if u say the same about FC3 :giggle:

..Only bugs i have encountered so far are A.I related nothing major game breaking stuff yet....Game is quite massive in size, it's very hard for QA department to check each nd every bug..... There are minor bugs in every game, nothing new here....Get over it guys...Game is awesome :).

if u feel Ubi games are not upto the mark than dont purchase them

lol ..He is playing the "ahem" version of the game :P...Saarey AC game usney "ahem" kiye hain :bigyellowgrin:

Thr are!! No bugs that I hv encountered so far :doh:

& just as progress I feel the main story all three combined(the american revelution,templar vs conner & desmoned) is better then any other ac game to date

If we speak about the character conner is obviosly a silent killer unlike ezio's italian charm....the guy was born in a jungle & as a child witnessed horrific & scary things about is purpose.....the character suits the story perfectly

We had enough of ezio anyway :doh:

Over all the game is solid without a doubt

Thats very strange, the game has so many small and big glitches that it is kind of impossible to not notice them. which version are you playing?

..Only bugs i have encountered so far are A.I related nothing major game breaking stuff yet....Game is quite massive in size, it's very hard for QA department to check each nd every bug..... There are minor bugs in every game, nothing new here....Get over it guys...Game is awesome :).

lol ..He is playing the "ahem" version of the game :P...Saarey AC game usney "ahem" kiye hain :bigyellowgrin:

:O thats why he doesnt displays his gamer card :thumbdown: how can someone comment when playing the :zodka: version.

@DBZ_479 In Previous Page its posted that AC Franchise has Sold total SO far 40 Million but there is no exact number how much AC3 Sold,its exact number came out yesterday via UBI Press Release.

----

And idk why people complain see critics review all critics has given game 8.5,9 even 9.5 so discussion here end.

So far i have not found a single bug,Big Games Always have some bugs they are making patch 2.

Naval Fight :thumbsup:

^ Lets put everything aside and tell me why are you not showing your love for other games in other threads.

And i don't need to say that i have ahem version

lol...u trying to go :sign_offtopic: hahahaha....i have always loved Ubi games also working for UBISOFT gives me the right to defend your senseless trashing about the game & the QA department...some one needs to answer you :). Think twice before complaining about the game.....oops sorry you are ahem version user... *Ignore mode activated*

Thr are!! No bugs that I hv encountered so far :doh:

Have you not seen the one where character's lips don't move in cutscenes ? Happened twice to me. It's really unnerving to hear a speech when the characters are staring at each other mutely.

Then there are the usual open world bugs, but they are quite apparent in AC3. People appear and disappear randomnly in cities right in front of you. Ideally they should load all this before the player gets in viewing distance.

lol...u trying to go :sign_offtopic: hahahaha....i have always loved Ubi games also working for UBISOFT gives me the right to defend your senseless trashing about the game & the QA department...some one needs to answer you :). Think twice before complaining about the game.....oops sorry you are ahem version user... *Ignore mode activated*

I'm not going off topic read my post again you are defending AC3 just because you work for Ubisoft nothing else.Read the last few pages and you will know how many bugs are there in the game i know there are bugs in RDR as it happens with all games and they were annoying but it were fixed and also it didn't ruined the gaming experience at all. Ubisoft is not a small Indie developer who does not have budget to do through testing they say they are leading developer of gaming industry.

I hope you understand what a developer & QA does most people unknowingly are blaming developers of the game but its the QA testers who has spoiled the whole gaming experience.I'm a huge fan of AC series i bought AC II and ACB on PC and PS3 respectively not ACR or AC3 but if someone destroys something you like than its not good remember ME3 ?

Everyone on IVG is a pirate they have downloaded a movie,series or game in his lifetime.

Atleast everyone over here knows I have ahem version compared to you who privately pm other members to ask for a private tracker invite.The pirate image itself is named after you its called zodka right ? Any clues why the image has a similarity to your name if know the answer you would never post it again.

I won't be posting in this thread again for sometime so don't expect a reply from me here

I like this game , i really do , i am glad i purchased this game now

But i think people who have bought previous AC games will be annoyed as hell & i don't blame them , the conclusion to desmonds story & both assassins & templars in general does a real fine job of trolling the buyers of all games , lol 2-3 more games will come now & since how the story is going , either the world will fall back into a medieval age but it's less likely , so i guess a more star wars like hybrid universe where , technology will now be the key weapons instead of the awesome blades , maybe we would get lightsaber blades :P

Ps3 digital copy

Maybe that is the reason, i had read somewhere that guys with Digital copies are having no glitches. I have encountered few gameplay glitches like no action to bribe the printers, guards or targets stopping midway, and sometimes in eavesdrop missions, two targets start moving in opposite direction. Visual glitches are far too many to mention over here, but they are very minor.

I loved the game and felt that it was the best AC game of the entire series, but the ending sucked.

Maybe that is the reason, i had read somewhere that guys with Digital copies are having no glitches. I have encountered few gameplay glitches like no action to bribe the printers, guards or targets stopping midway, and sometimes in eavesdrop missions, two targets start moving in opposite direction. Visual glitches are far too many to mention over here, but they are very minor.

I loved the game and felt that it was the best AC game of the entire series, but the ending sucked.

There are glitches in digital copies as well. I have faced it in my gameplay.

Archived