WWE '13

abhi90

Rock was pushed MASSIVELY upon Debut till fans started to hate him. If he wouldn't have turned heel, we wont see The Rock now.

Rock was forced by fans to turn into heel and then he was the most loved heel. Stone Cold was not always pushed completely, Mick Foley etc were given the chances, but yeah, he was always in WM main event, and he deserved to be there. His match against Bret Hart was his last great match as a technical wrestler, as he got injured which severely limited his moveset, else he was on par with Bret Hart and others when it comes to pure technical wrestling.

Check out DVDs of Stone Cold, Rock and CM Punk to know details and real info about these stars, very nice DVDs. You will find info about how Austin 3:16 was created, how Rock was forced to become heel because fans never bought his babyface image and how CM Punk turned the tides in WWE after he was consistantly rejected as main event star. Awesome stuff.

can you give a link of the DVD?, the WWE dvd's are quite good, i saw The Rise And Fall Of ECW documentary, it was quite good, great stuff.

Yeah no copies in delhi either

They hv no clue when to expect either

Has any1 bought a copy yet or is evr1 playing pirated versions?

Not sure if anyone has a legit retail copy here yet.

can you give a link of the DVD?, the WWE dvd's are quite good, i saw The Rise And Fall Of ECW documentary, it was quite good, great stuff.

The link cant be posted.

Nope I wont be getting the PS3 version. I dont play online and stupid THQ/Express will be bringing US version of disc here, so wont get discounts for Fan Axxess on my Indian PS Plus, and I will have to buy all DLC on US account which is too much of a hassle. And the DLCs are way overpriced with content like Kimura lock and other moves which should have included in game since day 1. I mean FFS we have Brock Lesnar, but none of his current moves are there :doh:

I haven't played any Universe matches, so 2 count hasn't come into picture yet. Though at least there are 1 counts; till last year, there was one 2 count, and next time you pinned, the AI just gave up, even on highest difficulty.

Also there is no non-sideburns Rock. I was seeing things :(

Is there stone cold with 2 knee brace?! It was runored to be there?!

Stone Cold with 2 knee brace? I guess he always had two knee braces in SVR, right? I didn't notice. Still, Stone Cold has two knee braces, and there is an alternate attire with jeans shorts and black 3:16 T-Shirt. And yeah, Kane with Undertaker costume is a f**king waste. What I wanted were:

1. Undertaker's purple attire from 90s aka Old School Undertaker

2. British Bulldog full tights attire

3. Face Rock without sunburns.

I guess they didn't add those because the Attitude Era doesn't include all these attires. The game story ends at WM 15. There is no face Rock.

@Nitroneo, I just had a 2 count in WWE Universe. It was by Randy Orton against me playing as Daniel Bryan. That was not technically a two count kick out, but he reversed my pin after 2 and pinned me, I was so stunned that I forgot to kickout and lost. :bigyellowgrin:

Its delayed :cry: I was so hoping to whop some candy a*s this weekend but the game is delayed :cry:

I was just wondering why you are getting so excited and where are you getting your copy from :roflroll: It's delayed all over India. Some customs issue :furious:

@Nitroneo, I just had a 2 count in WWE Universe. It was by Randy Orton against me playing as Daniel Bryan. That was not technically a two count kick out, but he reversed my pin after 2 and pinned me, I was so stunned that I forgot to kickout and lost. :bigyellowgrin:

Lol that happens to the best of us :hug:

Sorry no MP.

BTW game is EPIC. I was playing as HBK against Taker in HIAC match. Taker was down with a Finisher stored, I went to top turnbuckle to hit my signature diving elbow, and Taker got up, caught me in mid air and hit Tomb Stone. f**king EPIC. :panic:

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY RKO FROM CROWD ON THE TABLE:

Watch the full video :O

DAT RKO amazing stuff *_*

Nope I wont be getting the PS3 version. I dont play online and stupid THQ/Express will be bringing US version of disc here, so wont get discounts for Fan Axxess on my Indian PS Plus, and I will have to buy all DLC on US account which is too much of a hassle. And the DLCs are way overpriced with content like Kimura lock and other moves which should have included in game since day 1. I mean FFS we have Brock Lesnar, but none of his current moves are there :doh:

If i buy the game here will i be able to buy fan axxess from my indian account ? if yes at what price ? and since i will have FA then i will be able to get all the DLCs for free right ?

If i buy the game here will i be able to buy fan axxess from my indian account ?

It depends on luck. If Eexpress bring US copies like past 3 WWE games and SR 3 and almost every other PS3 game released recently, then you will have to buy DLC on US account. And yes, if you buy FA, all future DLC will be free.

And the catch finishers are just awesome, and the OMG moment where we can suplex someone from top of the ring to outside is just fun. Keep a table or stairs or ladder there and suplex him outside on it. Crazy stuff.

Archived