Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

NitroNeo

If this is only till Frieza saga, then game is MASSIVE FAIL. We wont have SSJ Gohan, No Trunks, Earth Vegeta and his forms, NOTHING. I cant imagine a DBZ game not going till at least Cell Saga. Cell Saga is bare minimum for a DBZ game.

^^ Id rather take quality gameplay ...over number of characters/story. I mean this the billionth time its being retold. Thats kinda what they did with Naruto ultimate ninja on the ps3

+1 shado, but many people are saying since SSJ God goku is there then this will be complete DBZ,

Either way i am fine with the game being broken into parts, Ultimate Ninja Storm is like a series of great novels, with each game representing a epic story of it's own, but i can see where @rocklee is coming from, since DBZ is complete i get why he would want it to be till cell saga, but if it's till freeza saga what they can do is include characters from the initial dragonball series

Btw here is the translated Scan

Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z-03-English.png

Seems like they're hitting KOF turf. Might work well actually. All they need to do nail the flight mechanics , capsule hunting with somewhat of a bigger layout ( for people who're looking for replay value and not MP. Some things like a revamped dragon universe or world tournaments might help in this regard too ), and a decent roster, I think they're going for a trilogy featuring all the sagas but as usual SOME events may happen in an alternate timeline , like the BDK games. I don't mind that at all if this game has a solid netcode.

Not bitching about these guys at all but I still can't believe why exactly Dimps got the boot. WTF :furious:

There's no way its gonna be only till frieza saga...

It'll be disastrous if its till frieza saga..

No not really, if the gameplay is good then it wont matter, besides they can still get a roster of 30-35 characters i guess

Not bitching about these guys at all but I still can't believe why exactly Dimps got the boot. WTF :furious:

Maybe because their games didn't attract new players except the DBZ Faithful, it's important to attract more people to the manga & anime with the help of these games, these are merely tools to increase jump readers & crunchyroll subscribers :P

Only CC2 currently offers what fans want from the series when it comes to anime based games on this gen consoles

• 2 weeks later...

^^Apparently yes, but look at the bright side, you will get to play with sh!t side characters you ignored till this time :P

I just want the original Dragonball series characters, never had the guts to watch it after watching DBZ so it would be nice to know that story, these DB games completely ignore the original base series

Why do you guys always say milking .... do you just want some cheaply made fighter with all characters or a good one till frieza saga.

Srsly does nobody care about quality anymore :| , let the game come out and decide.

Even the first NAruto game on PS3 only had till Season 1 ....

ven the first NAruto game on PS3 only had till Season 1 ....

Yeah but it had way more characters than this game will have. Unless they cover side characters like Zarbon, Dodria, Cui etc. Anime games are mostly fan service, and I dont think any DBZ fan will want a game only till Frieza saga. At least Cell Saga is must. WE WANTZ ALL THE SUPER SAIYANZ.

Archived