Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

NitroNeo

Either way i am going to buy it if gameplay is good, you can have 1v1 as well as team battles, for that sheer concept it's a win from my side & seeing i don't have a DBZ game from this gen it will be a great memory of this gen if it turns out to be good, some of my friends bought ultimate tenkaichi :naughty: , this will be better than that debacle

Hmmm still havent nailed the movement completely .... Like how CC2 did for naruto.

A true DBZ game would be hard to make , flight movement controls is very hard to implement without being clunky in some way.

I left the series after BDK3 and didn't bother coming back. This looks as good as BDK 3 & 2 , with flight mechanics on par with 3. That's all I needed. Team Battle looks sweet , good they're going that way. Finally father-son kamehameha with both involved in the battle :D Talk about ultimates , if there isn't a 1v1 mode in the final build , it's all about team ultimates now I reckon.

Haters be hatin , still in love with the original version of 100x Big Bang Kamehameha <3

Oh wait , Dimps isn't making this game ? WTF ?

Archived