TheDribbler

That donut guy asking ,when did you last ate a Donut :rofl: Phase revived me twice in a matter of seconds and i died the third time in a matter of seconds :P Graphics in MP :panic: So fa r so good.It isnt as fluid as KZ3 i feel but the feel is great :) And how the hell in Zombie mode one guy had a gun and i was running with a Knife :ko: He killed me :P I thought chaku phekena hoga toh saala woh melee hi ho raha tha,chaku phek hi nahi raha mera player and usne goli maar di :P Are there mines in the game,?one bonus kill i use to get in kz3 ,just place them anywhere and run.Koi na koi bakra toh phasta hi tha :P

That donut guy asking ,when did you last ate a Donut :rofl: Phase revived me twice in a matter of seconds and i died the third time in a matter of seconds :P Graphics in MP :panic: So fa r so good.It isnt as fluid as KZ3 i feel but the feel is great :) And how the hell in Zombie mode one guy had a gun and i was running with a Knife :ko: He killed me :P I thought chaku phekena hoga toh saala woh melee hi ho raha tha,chaku phek hi nahi raha mera player and usne goli maar di :P Are there mines in the game,?one bonus kill i use to get in kz3 ,just place them anywhere and run.Koi na koi bakra toh phasta hi tha :P

WHAT!!!

lol you were there with that donut kid. . the fuker would go on talking about donut and pickles :rofl:

Epic games last night, me and heaven. One game, got six melee kills consecutively! Was madness. Danny and rad and Nik, Extended warzone games are really fun, please join

Accept friend request phas bro

Epic games last night, me and heaven. One game, got six melee kills consecutively! Was madness. Danny and rad and Nik, Extended warzone games are really fun, please join

It was fun, when you said 6 Melee kills without being cloaked or anything

really wanted to see your vid dude, haven't you posted yet?

join tonight guys !! ;)

It was fun, when you said 6 Melee kills without being cloaked or anything

really wanted to see your vid dude, haven't you posted yet?

join tonight guys !! ;)

he bluffs a lot dont worry...

:blink: ...

just like i did here

Archived