Mortal Kombat X

Shadoken

I prefer controllers and for this game I can't even think of playing with arcade sticks.

Tekken 3 was the only game I enjoyed with arcade stick, local game shops used to have them and despite having game of my own I used to play tekken 3 on these shops for multiplayer and arcade sticks.

See the problem is . Combos don't quite come out well on the controller . Well for me atleast . And i dont want to f**k up my 5k controller as that can be used for other games shooters rpg's sports etc. Fighting games on arcade stick are a boon. Usf4 , tekken , MK , UFC . I'd rather buy a 10k arcade stick for these .

Who were the other two characters fighting with each other..And i guess i saw a glimpse of Onaga

Nobody knows. Yet.

Reminds me a lot of Alchemist from DotA. I hope they go with MK4 storyline since that's the logical way to go, seeing as MK9 had the trilogy storyline

Wish they reveal more of the roster soon. The environments look spectacular. We might see Brutality or Animality making a return. The game looks really dark and gritty, I love it.

Now just make a really good netcode and we're good to go!

Archived