Driveclub Grand Prix

Walker

1 hour ago, hope said:

Heres my Video :P

@Riley Whats elite level 8?

There are separate challenges to increase your elite level. On your profile in DC and you will see a light blue star that shows 0. If you click on the profile you will see various stats. Click on the box with that has the star and it will give you your first challenge. Every challenge to complete unlocks the next elite level.

Guys please read the OP. I'll update it every Friday with timings and race details. If there's an issue with timings please let me know in advance so we can work around it if possible. This time it's 10:30pm.

Hey guys. Voting on this weekends tracks and cars is now open at the link below

https://goo.gl/forms/Qwape9lLZ6qrHAFe2

OP will be updated with the last weekend and overall scores by this evening.

Only a 10 pt gap between Paci in the lead and Scuderia in second in the tournament :panic:

13 hours ago, HEMAN said:

I pressed the share button and thought it screen capped it but for some reason it didnt. So no screens from me. LOL

Damn. You would have easily been 3rd on the leaderboards currently. Please don't miss it again.

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Well do remember the scores roughly. If you trust me it's 36k something for 1st race and 21k something for second. I kept hitting the barriers coming out of the tunnel in race 2.

That's the overall scores. I need the overdrive scores only.

Overdrive scores would be in the region of 9k - 12k looking at the length of the race.

Use the easy mode screenshot setting so it automatically saves screen as soon as you click the share button.

How to do that. You can pick whatever you want do not freaking pick Ashi circuit

ps: I will be sending everyone here challenges it will super easy just beat the time and send it back. Do not go all super saiyan and post a time I cannot beat. It's for trophy.

Archived