The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2

Heaven Angel

I played the demo yesterday on PC. Loved it! The controls on PC are very intuitive, but my current PC is a potato and I am not sure how intuitive the controls will be for the PS4 version.

3 minutes ago, pArth said:

I played the demo yesterday on PC. Loved it! The controls on PC are very intuitive, but my current PC is a potato and I am not sure how intuitive the controls will be for the PS4 version.

Requirements don't have heavy.

MINIMUM:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual Core (Intel i3-530 / AMD Athlon II X3 460)

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 / Radeon HD 5850, 2GB

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 20 GB available space

If demo worked, full game will too. 

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Animal Crossing clone?

This is the original one. Harvest Moon. Natsume used to publish, but not make the series. Marvelous decides to publish it themselves under XSEED, but Natsume owns the Harvest Moon name and tries to make their own games so Marvelous has to change the name of their series to Story of Seasons.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Desperados III

Man I so want to play this game but I am so backlogged right now and TLoU2 is coming in a couple of days. I will probably try and squeeze this between TLoU2 and ghost of tsushima. Btw any idea on campaign length?

9 hours ago, swift said:

Why is this game under indie? ??‍♂️ i was trying to buy this on psn but it cost 4000 ??‍♂️??‍♂️ too much for a digital copy imo. 

It's made by indie studio. 

PSN doesn't have regional pricing. You are just seeing $50 direct conversion. IN pricing is $22 on Steam. 

11 hours ago, pArth said:

Man I so want to play this game but I am so backlogged right now and TLoU2 is coming in a couple of days. I will probably try and squeeze this between TLoU2 and ghost of tsushima. Btw any idea on campaign length?

We're looking at 25-to-35 hours. 

First time I'm hearing about this. Looks really interesting. Will try the demo tonight. 

That said, I feel like price tag is way too high. No regional pricing?  

Also, Wild West setting and stealth don't really go together no? :scratchchin:

56 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

First time I'm hearing about this. Looks really interesting. Will try the demo tonight. 

That said, I feel like price tag is way too high. No regional pricing?  

Also, Wild West setting and stealth don't really go together no? :scratchchin:

It has regional pricing on Steam. Not on PSN.

Got it for $14 Argentina Steam.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Nobody Saves the World
  • Heaven Angel changed the title to The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Blasphemous 2