STARFIELD

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Mods on consoles are pathetic.

FO4 mods on PS4pro gave me a lot of problems + the trophies don’t unlock.

So I ditched them. 

But the problem is that Bethesda & even CD project red have very bad QOL features.

I am doing so much inventory management that it gets pathetically annoying.

I home inventory management is better in future games so that I don’t require mods.

Mod support on PS versions were really bad and limited compared to Xbox versions. Xbox got better mods as they were easily ported from Windows version to Xbox since Xbox support Windows OS. Different architecture of OS made it difficult to port PC mods to PS, after all mods are made on Windows PC using creation kit and then uploaded to respective Mod launchers for both consoles. 

Plus Sony was not allowing mods which uses 3rd party assets and there were some audio format limitations as well.

You can read more here

https://www.eurogamer.net/bethesda-runs-into-issues-with-fallout-4-ps4-mods

Memory support was limited to 2gb on xbox compared to 900mb on PS. Bethesda had to work with Sony to fix the issue and they implemented extremely limited modding experience on PS4 and Pro.

Edited by Kazarka

9 minutes ago, Kazarka said:

Ya major graphics mods not allowed as they can affect game performance on console, but there are some reshade mods which adds some bloom and some minor graphical tweaks on consoles. 

That said one modder added FO4 60fps mod which Bethesda used to add 60fps mode in SX update of FO 4 lol. Hopefully we can see similar miracle again :D

I don't expect big modding scene on consoles anyway. I was mainly referring to PC as well. Currently, Xbox store version of Skyrim is not even close to being as moddable as the Steam version.

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

I don't expect big modding scene on consoles anyway. I was mainly referring to PC as well. Currently, Xbox store version of Skyrim is not even close to being as moddable as the Steam version.

Ya PC is king when it comes to modding. Mods keep Skyrim alive with big expansion packs even today. 

1 minute ago, Kazarka said:

Ya PC is king when it comes to modding. Mods keep Skyrim alive with big expansion packs even today. 

Ya, but even on PC, steam version of Skyrim is infinitely more moddable than the Xbox store version.

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

Ya, but even on PC, steam version of Skyrim is infinitely more moddable than the Xbox store version.

Ofcourse. No comparison.

Steam got dedicated mods workshop tab

Edited by Kazarka

55 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Even outside that, I think the gamepass versions are not moddable by outside managers either.

You can mod GamePass PC version now

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/xbox-game-pass-pc-app-update-enables-mods-and-removes-restrictions-on-game-installs/

Skyrim SE on PC Game Pass and FO PC game pass versions both supports all nexus forum mods. Mod page got step by step guide on how to install and enable mods.

Edited by Kazarka

14 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Kya re bhai SAIKO, i was offering 20% ffs, now i am sad <_<

Sorry man. I don't buy from anyone when it comes to steam gifts. Had very bad experience before. Got scammed.

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Sorry man. I don't buy from anyone when it comes to steam gifts. Had very bad experience before. Got scammed.

oh, cool man...i have like *** worth of weapon cases on steam, which i am trying to cash out

So far, have cashed out like *** so far already by buying games for friends and contacts :D

Edited by gamer_adi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

oh, cool man...i have like 3 lac worth of weapon cases on steam, which i am trying to cash out

So far, have cashed out like 3.5l so far already by buying games for friends and contacts :D

I'm also not sure if you are in my friendlist. carnage_rox.

2 hours ago, Kazarka said:

You can mod GamePass PC version now

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/xbox-game-pass-pc-app-update-enables-mods-and-removes-restrictions-on-game-installs/

Skyrim SE on PC Game Pass and FO PC game pass versions both supports all nexus forum mods. Mod page got step by step guide on how to install and enable mods.

You still can't use SKSE, ENB or any mods that rely on them.